PastyStoole's Sh!ts and Feces: UF vs. the Gamecocks

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There is no way he doesn't have a stroke before 50.

I predict it will happen IN a mental hospital, WHILE watching a football, AFTER punching a load bearing wall.

Heck of a write up!
Im waiting patiently.

Shytting on Mickey Andrews and pissing on Duncecap.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I guess you’re not a real member of Gatorchatter until you’ve been temporarily banned. Thanks for the vacation.
Welcome to the club :lol: BTW next time before you chomp down on a bloody wounded fish, take a second to inspect it to see if it has a hook in it.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Was that moronic insult really necessary? Do you really believe that just because you are a Democrat that you don’t have a work ethic? Congrats on being a troll or idiot (or likely both). I stopped reading your post after that comment.
All I know is that when my end time on Earth comes, I’ll be able to say that I was not brainwashed to become an ignorant fool.
That is all.
Go Gators
Dim/lib weighing in. Pasty did throw me for a sec. with that comment but a talent like his is rare in a backwater such as this. It seemed like a cheap shot (but he is in the MAJORITY ) and Ox usually throws his hammer at me if I make a politicial mistake in here but like I said. Pasty is a treasure and even a with that small character flaw ( :) ) is worth the time............. good folks on BOTH sides.........

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Dim/lib weighing in. Pasty did throw me for a sec. with that comment but a talent like his is rare in a backwater such as this. It seemed like a cheap shot (but he is in the MAJORITY ) and Ox usually throws his hammer at me if I make a politicial mistake in here but like I said. Pasty is a treasure and even a with that small character flaw ( :) ) is worth the time............. good folks on BOTH sides.........
:racist::scoff:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
:racist::scoff:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks, man. My comment was totally farcical, and maybe a bit baiting. For the record I actually sent money to Tulsi Gabbard - a Dem - for her campaign. If there ever was a person devoted to hard work and persistence, it's her. Also, she's kind of hot in a strong woman / surfer girl kind of way.

You're not going to believe this but before I typed that remark, I actually thought, "Man I sure hope coach takes this as the satire in which it was intended."

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks, man. My comment was totally farcical, and maybe a bit baiting. For the record I actually sent money to Tulsi Gabbard - a Dem - for her campaign. If there ever was a person devoted to hard work and persistence, it's her. Also, she's kind of hot in a strong woman / surfer girl kind of way.

You're not going to believe this but before I typed that remark, I actually thought, "Man I sure hope coach takes this as the satire in which it was intended."
Its obvious you support Russia.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014

Probably my best laugh for the whole day and it is before 630am Actually, I used to think the same about Cover when I would post. But we all pander at times and that reminds me of a hilarious video I saw on FB yesterday. I think you will enjoy it.............

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Mom and uncle...lol.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
I know I opened up a can of worms, but I said my piece and won’t belabor the point.
On a Gators note - it’s been a while since I thought a 200 yard passing performance would be disappointing.
In Trask we Trust.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I know I opened up a can of worms, but I said my piece and won’t belabor the point.
On a Gators note - it’s been a while since I thought a 200 yard passing performance would be disappointing.
In Trask we Trust.
By the way, no one gave you a vacation. There was a server problem with the site that kept anyone from getting in off and on, including me.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
By the way, no one gave you a vacation. There was a server problem with the site that kept anyone from getting in off and on, including me.
Maybe he’ll create a poll to verify this.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
So the server happens to go out right after I made an inflammatory response?
Suuurrrreeee....
If you expect me to believe that, then you must expect me to believe that Muschamp is an offensive genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator