Pay Pick 'Em 2021 is ON!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good turnout, that's 25 - anyone else? Closing this up soon.

For those who are IN, you can go ahead and pay the $25 via the "Donate" tab at the top of the page.

I’m traveling and want to donate. But I do not see the button at the top of the page on my phone.

ultragator

Ultra Gator
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
In 2020, we had a pay SEC Pick 'Em league, a league which had payouts for the top 10. Again, this league will be all SEC games all season, including any bowl and playoff games involving SEC teams. However, since a number of weeks were thin due to byes (only a few SEC games), I will make every week a rounded 15 games. Hence, I will fill in the 15 with other interesting non-SEC games around the nation.

The picks will be against-the-spread set by ME, as always. The payouts will depend on how many people play, but I need to see at least 20 to make it worth it. The entry fee is $25. While some people hate paying for anything, remember that the top 10 get money, so with a small pool there's a good chance of getting some or all of your money back. I have an algorithm set up with payout examples. So if 20 people enter at $25, the final top 10 payout would be:

1. $225
2. $50
3. $38
4. $32
5. $27
6. $20
7. $18
8. $16
9. $14
10. $11

As you can see the top 5 (out of 20 total participants) would end up getting at least their money back. Hopefully we can get more than 20 people to play and drive those numbers even higher.

We have enough people confirmed, so you can now PAY using the "Donate" tab at the top of the page.

I will also be playing, but am ineligible to win any money.

Discuss.

So far, I've got:

1. Gulfstream
2. CaseyGator
3. GatorJ
4. gatormandan
5. RiverRat
6. Bait'n Gator
7. gatorfan81
8. Pablos Tunnel
9. NVGator
10. MJMGator
11. PCGatorAlum
12. bradgator2
13. Gator by the Sea
14. GatorBart
15. FlyingGator
16. Oklahoma Gator
17. MTGator
18. Sec14Gator
19. dphgator96
20. Thought Criminal
21. Mr2Bits
22. GatorInGeorgia
23. Frozen Gator
24. deuce
25. Egor's Assistant

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Was put out on the 18th we all know the friday after that has passed but the intel said friday but not which one

It does NOT hurt to ask A question But you’re not very nice and you did'nt even answer it !
Apparently neither is your Grammar. FIFY.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can I pay with OxBucks?

BOGO

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Is this because of PayPal fees I have to pay? If so don’t worry about that.

No, it's not the fees. I just don't do PayPal, online banking or other online payment deals (ie- Vinmo). If I buy a money order, fill it in and post a picture of it today or tomorrow, then mail it, will that suffice?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No, it's not the fees. I just don't do PayPal, online banking or other online payment deals (ie- Vinmo). If I buy a money order, fill it in and post a picture of it today or tomorrow, then mail it, will that suffice?
You don’t need to get a money order. You can just send a check if you want I trust you by now.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Better get your money in today (or make arrangements) by 5 PM if you want to play. Five people have not yet paid nor made arrangements.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When can we make our picks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.