Founding Member
popped a zit!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I saw Hope Solo at the Seattle Airport on Tuesday evening while waiting for our bags after our recent vacation. As she walked by with Jeremy Stevens (for some reason I was the only one to recognize her) I told her 'great job Hope, congratulations' and gave a little clap, then about 20 other people heard me and started clapping and screaming congratulations at her. I felt a little bad because she was about ready to get to an escalator that would have whisked her away unnoticed. She was shorter than what I expected and thought maybe it was because she was with Stevens, so I looked it up, she's 5'9". I thought she'd be closer to 6'.

Also, while on vacation, my 5 year old learned how to fish and caught his first bass, a whopping 1/4-pounder! I was actually a really proud Papa as I had just taught him how to cast about 20 minutes prior to that. He wanted to keep that little minnow but I told him we'd come back years from now and catch him all grown up, then we'd eat him.

And my whole family 'shot the minnow' at Big Dick's Halfway Inn' - even my 75 year old Mother.
inappropriate-business-names-big-dicks-halfway-inn.jpg

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pissed off a Libtard today!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Personal victory stories?

I've been working on a six pack.

1391284162256.jpg

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n245595 said:
Just crushed a Camaro with my Stang in a dig race leaving the office......

Co#gratulatio#s!

Dec 10, 2014
GatorBart;n245035 said:
I saw Hope Solo at the Seattle Airport on Tuesday evening while waiting for our bags after our recent vacation. As she walked by with Jeremy Stevens (for some reason I was the only one to recognize her) I told her 'great job Hope, congratulations' and gave a little clap, then about 20 other people heard me and started clapping and screaming congratulations at her. I felt a little bad because she was about ready to get to an escalator that would have whisked her away unnoticed. She was shorter than what I expected and thought maybe it was because she was with Stevens, so I looked it up, she's 5'9". I thought she'd be closer to 6'.

Also, while on vacation, my 5 year old learned how to fish and caught his first bass, a whopping 1/4-pounder! I was actually a really proud Papa as I had just taught him how to cast about 20 minutes prior to that. He wanted to keep that little minnow but I told him we'd come back years from now and catch him all grown up, then we'd eat him.

And my whole family 'shot the minnow' at Big Dick's Halfway Inn' - even my 75 year old Mother.
inappropriate-business-names-big-dicks-halfway-inn.jpg

That's pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator