Peyton to officially retire Monday

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was in 8th grade his rookie season in the NFL. Now I'm 31, married, and my 10th high school reunion was 2 1/2 years ago. :lol:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Guess the drug inquiry gets dropped. Do you think the drugs were actually for his wife?

It's a possibility since there are those home videos of her & Peyton throwing in the backyard,
and hers have the tighter spirals and go farther ??

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Peyton impersonating Forest Gump shouldn't be hard.

The legend and two-time Super Bowl champ said the allegations from a former trainer at the university are untrue, then halted future queries by quoting Tom Hanks in “Forrest Gump.”

“Like Forrest Gump said, that’s all I have to say about that,” he said, trying to suppress a smirk as laughter broke out from the assembled media.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So does he retire as a Bronco or a Colt? Sounds like Elway is ready to erect a statue of Peanut head in Denver. He really didn't do much there and certainly wasn't the reason they won the SB.

Statue yes and the sculptor wants to make it out of papier-mache, requires
90 million one dollar bills.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
0-4 against UF. No Heisman. Backed into 1 SEC title. No national title. Not in college HOF yet either.

Like Elmer Fudd stated so eloquently....."good widdance to bad wubbish". Piss on Peyton and that whole fake family facade of his, Awwchie included.

I still love our crowd taking it up another 10 decibels or so just before George hit midfield......

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.