Phat Phil to become Life Champions AD?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
We steamed things open and replace that
lil-bag prize with his diamond. (I embedded how important it was that he realize this was his idea, as it was just
one of many suggestions and he took it to reality.) He reported back that all went swell. We never saw him after
that, because in her he had all he needed in his world thereafter.

great story

It's Great

sidewalk alum
Mar 4, 2016
Butch Jones said his team were Champions of Life. He's been mocked ever since.

I live in TN and most of my family are vawl fans but that is funny right there.

I wonder what happened with UT-Chattanooga's AD, he has a successful track record and I think has ties to UTK. He'd be the common sense hire.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I'm not sure what makes them think Fulmer would make a good AD.

Contacts and the ability to raise money? Knowing how to actually fix their football team? He is popular and I bet would work for little compensation.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
That is interesting. I suppose it has to do with Title 9 stuff.

Also of note. UF has a women's club gymnastics team that is fairly good.

I suspect that our women's teams are somewhat title 9, we also used to have other men's teams it seems like say wrestling that have been discontinued. I actually track several of the women's teams and watch some of them on the SEC network. Vball and Sball are two.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Damnit, I'm gonna have to search all of GC to figure out where that "Life Champions" thing came from.
Its for the team that finishes second or first in the SEC East, doesnt win a championship, but buys themselves rings anyway.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly Fulmer at head coach again makes a lot more sense.
You know, Im not sure why a guy who used to sell tickets or worked at the concession stand should be an AD.

The first and only job or an SEC AD is to make the football team work. Every athletic department in the SEC, to inckude Kintucky though its closer for them, makes their money selking football tickets and broadcasts.

After seeing a bunch if incompetent ADs making terrible football hires and terribke decisions like not knowing how important recruiting is, why wiuld you hire someone who clearly doesnt know a damn thing about football?

I would take Fulmer over our current or last AD, little doubt. We would take the answer, "Awe shucks, our offense is fine. Hee haw!"

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
fulmer+birth+of+a+doughnut.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics