Pick your favorite Gatorchatter intro video! We're now on YouTube!

Okay, just some fun here. I have no idea what to do with these, but they are really just too damn co

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Tough pick between #3 and #4. I'll go with #3. It's clever.

URGatorBait

Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
#3 looks cool, and I selected it, but both 3 & 4 aren't as aggressive as #2 is. I don't care for the first one. However, they might all have a place, depending on what/where you want to use them.

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
2 seems to be the overwhelming winner so far. Personally the space theme just didn't do anything for me so I went with 3. 4 would beat them all if it was in Lake Alice instead of some random open water. Need Gators everywhere with the camera panning to a distant shot of the stadium. Then after panning quickly back to the logo, we hear a deep voice saying "The ultimate destination for the Gator Nation". Yeah, I like that!

GatorFin

I like 2 but not the deconstruction part at the end. If it held after the gator chatter was written and then a lone jaws "du-nun" played it would be pretty awesome.

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
Ray Finkle said:
Is there a way to start your podcast with one of these? Would be a solid use of one if feasible
Start an audio podcast with a video intro? :crazy:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Ray Finkle said:
Is there a way to start your podcast with one of these? Would be a solid use of one if feasible
It's not like a podcast is a regularly scheduled radio show. Your audience looks it up online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.