Picture worth 1,000 words

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
EJ "development" symbolizes his entire tenure. Abject failure.
Yeah we'll be stuck with this as long as he's in there. It's not that his stats are terrible it's that we have to play offense in training wheels while Dan waits for signs of development that are looking more and more like they may not come. In fact the more I watch him the more he looks like a back up QB who's being forced to play because the #1 got hurt. He also never settled his teammates and it looked like the first road game we've ever been to. Some of that is leadership and we haven't really seen that either.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

Not going to lie, this picture bothers me way more than the one of Butter's fuching that shark. It's even worse than the one of Butter's walking off the field smiling after getting prison raped by uga, at least they were a damn good team. Fuching Kentucky's QB may be worse than Treon. That loss last night was on par with the LSU lost last year when UF still had everything to play for, just like last night. We all saw how well Mullen recovered after that loss. I expect to see the same thing happen the rest of this year. It's over for Mullen, he's not recovering from this.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
If I got it wrong 2 out of every 5 times I'd put our company out of business.....

This guy has beat 3 bad teams and lost to half of the 4 decent teams we play ALL YEAR...What does this tell everybody about who we really are.
I agree, you're preaching to the choir! I'm just saying there is no accountability: man still gets a fat check, WTF he care?

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I wish you hadn't posted that pic. I missed it. I just doubled down on pissed off.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

Discuss.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays