Pimp our forum

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Guys, it's been slow due to the zombification of Florida football but now the masses will return. Those of you who'd like to see our site grow, how about pimping us on the comments sections of articles, on facebook and twitter?

I'm sure you guys are tired of just hearing concrete helmet and I on every subject. Go get some more posters! Now is the perfect time.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Law, you are my oracle, I'd could sit and listen to you for hours, days, weeks, months...all with no food and a sip of water.

:proud:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;83967 said:
I've done my part. Are we allowed to talk about GC on Gatorsport in the comment section of an article?
Yes.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n83967 said:
I've done my part. Are we allowed to talk about GC on Gatorsport in the comment section of an article?

Yes I have done so and I post about a place where you can chat about Gator sports in the forums, they don't seem to notice.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am going to commission a hacker to write the latest computer virus which will make all internet traffic redirect here.

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
VulcanAlex;n83973 said:
Yes I have done so and I post about a place where you can chat about Gator sports in the forums, they don't seem to notice.

This is how I found GC, Law left a shout out in the comments section of a GatorSports article. I've done the same but never checked back to see if they removed it.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Law left me a message over there. I didnt know anything about GC prior to that. I am an administrator on a sizeable gun forum and havent had alot of time for the gatorsports forums but this seems to be a better place....

spook

Founding Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n84350 said:
Law left me a message over there. I didnt know anything about GC prior to that. I am an administrator on a sizeable gun forum and havent had alot of time for the gatorsports forums but this seems to be a better place....
I doubt many people here will disrespect you... knowing your other board....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ChattanooGATOR;n84332 said:
This is how I found GC, Law left a shout out in the comments section of a GatorSports article. I've done the same but never checked back to see if they removed it.

Thanks, Chatt.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe we should pimp out Ox's Miata to show our appreciation for GC. Gold spinners, one of those nutsack's that hang off a tow hitch?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n83947 said:
I'm sure you guys are tired of just hearing concrete helmet and I on every subject.

Well the two of y'all could post less. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.