Players In The Transfer Portal

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I saw it there after I posted. But in all thoroughness, does it not also belong here?
:dunno:

There's actually a "real" transfer portal thread a few pages back that is quite long. This one was revived to talk about Lucas Krull. But yeah, you're fine....I was just busting balls - because that's what we're supposed to do on Gatorchatter, right?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Idk UCF is easier to get into than high school...but if you wanna play in the sec and can’t get into Bama ole miss is your best bet

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Idk UCF is easier to get into than high school...but if you wanna play in the sec and can’t get into Bama ole miss is your best bet
I think Arky takes crayon users also.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
“The University of Ole Miss.” Lemme guess, the real reason he’s leaving UF is not about talent or playing time, rather he can’t handle the academics.
Wasn't he one of those "last minute qualifiers"?

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Surprisingly Missouri has a famous broadcasting and journalism school I was unaware of

Actually, when the SEC expanded, one of the reasons they chose Mizzou is for their academic standing and some award, or certificate, that they hold.

Who knew?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah not in the last 40 years...though I can’t comment on their locker room
They won two east "championships" (Ive never seen an East Championship trophy awarded by SEC commish) in the last decade, just like us.

no one cares what happened decades ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator