Poisonous snake bites customer at Lowe's in NC

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That lucky bastard is going to have a nice payday fron Lowes.
True dat. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if it eventually comes out that he brought the snake in there himself and made it bite him.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
**** Snakes.....

When I was 7 or 8, my younger brother and I were at a portion of the Santa Fe River only accessible by dirt road and a truck that could handle the road. My dad was fishing with a friend, so we went exploring as young kids did before pussification of our society. We walked up on a 4 foot moccasin. To this day I still don't know how he missed by leg on the first attempted strike, but I also didn't stick around for a second attempt. My brother and I ran through a Briar Patch for roughly 20-30 yards, as that ****er chased us. Made it back to the dirt road where a local farmer happened to hear us, and had two shovels. He took care of the snake.

A lot of water snakes as well as the Florida pine snake are mistaken for the Cottonmouth.
Heres a checklist from UF-http://ufwildlife.ifas.ufl.edu/water_moccasin_watersnake_comparison.shtml

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't appreciate you labeling me. And to think I woke up this morning feeling so pretty. You're just mean.
Give him a 'dislike' - but otherwise continue to be yourself and acquire some thicker skin if you're going post in here. Oh, and you may want to avoid the political forum.

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I kill everything....snakes, rats, roaches, spiders, squirrels....it don't matter to me and I don't give a single ****. Probably comes from spending 3 years in commercial pest control. I worked for a small company that specializes in nuisance wild life removal here in the Orlando area. I've trapped and or killed Raccoons, cats, rats, Coyote's Turkey's, squirrels, Armadillo's, and snakes.I almost get a sick sense of satisfaction when I trick a small, stupid, pain in the ass animal into an unescapable death....it helped that I got paid commission for each one I eliminated. I almost fancied myself as a wildlife hitman when I showed up to assess a business property that had a particular problem.....I do have to admit though that snake calls in particular always made the hairs on my arms stand up, especially when crawling around under cubicle desk in dark lighted telemarketing rooms trying to find something amongst thousands of computer and telephone cords. In reality I only had to kill one poisonous snake in probably 100 or so snake calls. The strangest snake capture I did involved removing a Python from underneath the Suntrust Building in the downtown area of Orlando. Apparently it had been living in the loading dock area under the building feasting on the numerous rat population that also seemed to live there.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
images

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.