• 6 or fewer

• 10+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
His offenses over the last 3 years were a hell of a lot better than what we've seen......and with our recruiting base and defensive talent until 2017 we would have been a top 10 team easily....
That's not setting the bar very high, but that wasn't my point. Beliema's plodding offense is the antithesis of how you recruit and game plan at Florida.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
That's not setting the bar very high, but that wasn't my point. Beliema's plodding offense is the antithesis of how you recruit and game plan at Florida.
Have you looked at his offensive numbers from 2015-2017? Probably one of the funnest offenses in the conference to watch and scored boatloads of points in the air and on the ground playing against better teams(West).....His offenses at Whisky also threw it around more often than what most people think which is why he won 3 Big 10 titles.....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So.... if he is the best coach ever... why is he playing pinocle w Les Miles right now?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
An oompa loompa needs to roll that moron to a juicing room.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Have you looked at his offensive numbers from 2015-2017? Probably one of the funnest offenses in the conference to watch and scored boatloads of points in the air and on the ground playing against better teams(West).....His offenses at Whisky also threw it around more often than what most people think which is why he won 3 Big 10 titles.....

You can buy his house...for just under $2mil!!

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/bret-bielemas-arkansas-house-mansion-sale-2-million

Anyone have an extra couple million bucks stashed away for a rainy day? If so, let’s break it out of hiding and buy Bret Bielema’s Arkansas mansion. It’ll be fun, we promise.

Listed at the eye-popping price of $1.975-million, somehow this 6,309-square-foot home doesn’t even seem overpriced. The Bielemas lived well during their time in Fayetteville, that’s for sure.

The listing for the house at 4903 E. Maywood Road popped up on Realtor.com earlier this week as the former Razorbacks football coach may be looking to move on from Northwest Arkansas after being fired following the 2017 football season.

Here’s a look at the listing real estate agent’s description of the Bielema home, which was built in 2011.

Magnificent two level European style Estate on 2 acres in Bridgewater. Beautiful details and spacious living in one of Fayetteville’s finest homes. This outstanding 6309 square foot Manor features a circular drive with 5 garages, 2 fireplaces, 4 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, gourmet kitchen, wet bar, exercise room, heated saltwater pool, family inspired outdoor kitchen, landscaping and many more amenities!

We have to be honest: This house is beautiful in almost every way. Props to Bret and Jen for having great taste in housing.

The first of 27 pictures for the listing shows some real curb appeal, and it only gets better on the inside.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
While some continue to live in a dream world in which a certain former AD and the HCs he hired were just poor, misunderstood souls who deserve our undying gratitude and/or sympathy, I choose to embrace the new. No more catastrophic, administrative blunders, no more incessant meddling from a man who clearly knew bupkis about CFB. No more incompetent coordinators, position coaches or S&C coaches. No more lame-assed or non-existent game plans. Oh happy day! Can it be? Dare I say it? A real coach? A real staff? A real shot at actually looking like an SEC caliber team? Yes! Major improvement across the board! Of course, after last year's fiasco that ain't sayin' much. I see at least 7, and possibly 9 or more wins - including the post season. In the immortal words of our 43rd President "Bring it on!" I will be offering a more sober opinion after the conclusion of Spring practice and the O&B game, but for now, I'm high on renewed hope and eager expectations! Let the games begin!

Last edited:

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Kelly or frost. This administration couldn't sell gold to the homeless. Paying a 7-5 coach who's got single digit wins against the top 25 and rarely has a functional passing game $36M WITH a guaranteed buyout is absurd.

Respectfully Ox, when was this scabrous, bile-spewing nincompoop allowed to rejoin the ranks of actual Gator fans? I thought he had been summarily executed a while back?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Respectfully Ox, when was this scabrous, bile-spewing nincompoop allowed to rejoin the ranks of actual Gator fans? I thought he had been summarily executed a while back?
No, he said he was leaving and not coming back.

Then he came back.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I went with 8 but we could easily lose 8. We have alot of turds on this roster so it's going to be awhile before we can flush all of them out of the program.

Mr. SEC

A Very Impatient Grown Up
BANNED
Aug 1, 2014
I went with 8 but we could easily lose 8. We have alot of turds on this roster so it's going to be awhile before we can flush all of them out of the program.
What do you figure, it will be 2020 before UF has a roster most Gator fans are happy with? Even then it will be mostly Freshmen and Sophomores.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You look like an idiot every time you play this card. Mullen’s first class was better than Urban Myers first class. What is your response to that fact?
Let me revisit this upon further review......You're calling me an idiot because I'm not doing backflips over a mediocre recruiting class as far as UF recruiting classes over the last 25 years go.....Will you admit to "being an idiot" if you and your Mullen minions are wrong about "THE CLASS TO END ALL CLASSES" doesn't come to fruition next year?? Also how long will you stay on the MacMullin Train if he pulls a 6-6 special with another 18th ranked class?

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let me revisit this upon further review......You're calling me an idiot because I'm not doing backflips over a mediocre recruiting class as far as UF recruiting classes go over the last 25 years go.....Will you admit to "being an idiot" if you and you're Mullen minions are wrong about "THE CLASS TO END ALL CLASSES" doesn't come to fruition next year?? Also how long will you stay on the MacMullin Train if he pulls a 6-6 special with another 18th ranked class?
That's a gross exaggeration of what he intended. You were the one on the offensive, not him. He merely pointed out what many others here are thinking, that the transition will probably not be nearly as rough as some make it out to be.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
That's a gross exaggeration of what he intended. You were the one on the offensive, not him. He merely pointed out what many others here are thinking, that the transition will probably not be nearly as rough as some make it out to be.
Who was on the offensive? I said even Mullen will probably win 8 games next.......If you're sold on Mullen tell me how you will feel if we go 6-6 and get another "STELLAR" 18th ranked class.....BTW didn't you mention something about my low expectations when I mentioned something about being ranked in the top 10......I'll check back toward the end of next season to tell you if I smell another turd like I smelled Butters when the rest of you were praising him for our first "SEC East Title" in 6 years.....

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who was on the offensive? I said even Mullen will probably win 8 games next.......If you're sold on Mullen tell me how you will feel if we go 6-6 and get another "STELLAR" 18th ranked class.....BTW didn't you mention something about my low expectations when I mentioned something about being ranked in the top 10......I'll check back toward the end of next season to tell you if I smell another turd like I smelled Butters when the rest of you were praising him for our first "SEC East Title" in 6 years.....
No, you're thinking of someone else who made that comment. I've been cautiously optimistic ever since he hit town. He wasn't my first choice and he's far from my last. He was the best guy on the table after Kelly and Frost.

Transition years are always a crapshoot. I'd be disappointed with a .500 record, but I wouldn't be ready to jump off a ledge.

Mainly I want a sense of progress, of moving forward. We didn't have that with Mac.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Let me revisit this upon further review......You're calling me an idiot because I'm not doing backflips over a mediocre recruiting class as far as UF recruiting classes over the last 25 years go.....Will you admit to "being an idiot" if you and your Mullen minions are wrong about "THE CLASS TO END ALL CLASSES" doesn't come to fruition next year?? Also how long will you stay on the MacMullin Train if he pulls a 6-6 special with another 18th ranked class?
Me and my "Mullen minions"? I didn't want Mullen. Was physically sick when he got hired.

Saying that, he's done damn near everything right so far. While the overall class was ranked in the teens due to number of recruits, in terms of star value it was ranked 7th in the country. I'm sure Mullen could have padded the class and got us in the top 10 by adding a bunch of 3-star stiffs, but he really seemed like he wanted quality. And I certainly didn't do "backflips" over it - but it was a really solid transition class.

I don't have any idea how we'll play under Mullen and how much we'll win. If Mullen falls flat on his face, then I'll turn on him the same way I did Chimp and Butters.

I think we're going to have a better-than-expected year and will have a Top 5 class next season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator