Positioning for the Great Reset

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
You know....when dumbasses do bank runs...they run out.

There is no infinite supply of cash in an actual bank. They can run out very quickly, depending on the number of dumbasses they are servicing.

Correct but I think there is more at play in this scenario....when you overnight have no cash and you don't even warn your customers, that seems pretty alarming....it's almost like they are forcing them to go cashless....

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Correct but I think there is more at play in this scenario....when you overnight have no cash and you don't even warn your customers, that seems pretty alarming....it's almost like they are forcing them to go cashless....
Read what you just said again. And think about what it means when people do bank runs. Then think about the time it typically takes to get new cash in.....hint it isn't overnight.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Read what you just said again. And think about what it means when people do bank runs. Then think about the time it typically takes to get new cash in.....hint it isn't overnight.

You're not wrong but how do you know this is just a bank run and not something more nefarious? After all, Australia has pulled some crappy shenanigans last few years from a globalist perspective....case in point....now yes it says you can still get cash from an ATM but not without your phone app.....this just sounds like they are starting to force you to go digital where they can track you

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're not wrong but how do you know this is just a bank run and not something more nefarious? After all, Australia has pulled some crappy shenanigans last few years from a globalist perspective....case in point....now yes it says you can still get cash from an ATM but not without your phone app.....this just sounds like they are starting to force you to go digital where they can track you

Use your brain. Which has a higher probability to be what is really happening?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ummm unless you have lived under a rock the last few years, definitely the latter.....
Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I just read the article you posted.

It's important you understand what they are doing....because this is happening here too.
This isn't because they are pushing a cashless society, it's because society is demanding different methods.

They aren't making all their banks cashless, what they are doing is making branches (sometimes converting existing branches) that focus more on opening/servicing accounts, business accounts, private banking (rich people) accounts where much of what they do can be digital or are otherwise not cash handling transactions.

Secondly, this is partially driven by technology. Bank Tellers are now getting paid in the ball park of $20/hour. If you were a business owner and you could have a very smart atm or pay ever increasing wages to employees that may or may not show up (and cost WAY more than their hourly wage)....what are you going to do?
They aren't killing cash....they are killing jobs.

Also, and maybe I missed it in the article, but I'm not seeing where this article supports that there is "no cash" in the bank.

As far as the atm.....you have to use your bank card (though yes you can use a bank card connected phone app instead of a bank card if you so choose). We've used bank cards for decades. It's how they attempt to identify that you are you. Thankfully they don't just hand YOUR money out to just anyone saying they are you.

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
It's important you understand what they are doing....because this is happening here too.
This isn't because they are pushing a cashless society, it's because society is demanding different methods.

They aren't making all their banks cashless, what they are doing is making branches (sometimes converting existing branches) that focus more on opening/servicing accounts, business accounts, private banking (rich people) accounts where much of what they do can be digital or are otherwise not cash handling transactions.
I'm not disagreeing with you on this.... BUT there is a reason why this is happening and if you don't realize it is to protect the ledgers of central banks around the globe then you're being naive....same way the stress test that were government dictated forced the smaller banks(regional banks) into making a very large portion of their portfolios loans for commercial RE....Do you see where this is going? What is currently the largest risk in the economy right now?

This doesn't mean that there will be an overnight "reset" of global monetary structure but you better bet your sweet ass it is slowly unfolding all around us even as I type this....

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not disagreeing with you on this.... BUT there is a reason why this is happening and if you don't realize it is to protect the ledgers of central banks around the globe then you're being naive....same way the stress test that were government dictated forced the smaller banks(regional banks) into making a very large portion of their portfolios loans for commercial RE....Do you see where this is going? What is currently the largest risk in the economy right now?

This doesn't mean that there will be an overnight "reset" of global monetary structure but you better bet your sweet ass it is slowly unfolding all around us even as I type this....
Here's what I know.....when labor gets expensive....it gets automated. That doesn't change because it's the banking industry.....hell, it puts it into turbo.

Again, this isn't a move to a "cashless" bank, atleast not the one Loyal posted the link to. It's a move to putting that cash in a machine that does it instead of a person typing it into a machine. The information doesn't change....the transaction doesn't change....the only thing that changes is the cost of the employee no longer needed.....and they are more likely to fuch up your transaction than that machine is.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
BRICS nations will be adding more members in the near future....notably, Argentina, Iran and Saudi Arabia...battlefield continues to take shape

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator