Prayer Request

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Actually this is what worked for me @gatorkev85

Me too …. Fell 20 feet off my roof in 2008 and landed right heel first (then right wrist) on to my driveway. Totally destroyed both and the pain was intense. Morphine sucks but Dilauded did the trick.

Get better Kev, we’re pulling for you.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
4mg ain't shyt. Ask for more or Dilaudid.
I tore up my shoulder 10 years ago Christmas Eve. Oxy didn't do anything, morphine wasn't much better and my blood pressure remained sky-high. I didn't just have pain...I was in the pain. Dilaudid finally did the trick for the pain and the bp settled right down. Kev, we pray you're feeling better this morning.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I tore up my shoulder 10 years ago Christmas Eve. Oxy didn't do anything, morphine wasn't much better and my blood pressure remained sky-high. I didn't just have pain...I was in the pain. Dilaudid finally did the trick for the pain and the bp settled right down. Kev, we pray you're feeling better this morning.
I had a horrible bout of Calcific tendinitis in my shoulder, years of abuse when I was younger coming to collect the bill. Lidocaine/steroid injection was the only thing that shut it down.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Trying rolling from side to side while grasping the opposite butt cheek and applying gentle downward abdominal pressure but DON'T over apply the downward abdominal pressure or you risk powder coating everything(bed, wall, nurse)on that side of your sphincter .

J/K hope you feel better.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I'm not the most liked poster on this thread and I don't come asking for prayer often, but I'm inbthe hospital right now with a bad case of Diverticulitis and it's so bas it's pushing on my appendix cause excruciating pain. I've been in since Thursday and look to have no end in sight. They are trying to avoid emergency surgery so I can do elective surgery Please pray I cam get some relief soon, I haven't eat or drank anything In 4 days.

Yall are like an extended family to me so please go east
Praying as requested.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Stay strong, kev! As mentioned before, get some dilaudid for the pain if you can. It’s amazing.

Hoping to hear some good news from you soon!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
@gatorkev85
Pro Tip #5782: if you're in the hospital and on serious pain meds, make sure you can schit before you leave... you do NOT want to leave with impacted bowels.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Have to have emergency surgery so please pray for a recovery. And if this is goodbye and wish you all well wishes and I never had I'll well towards anyone. God Speed

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Have to have emergency surgery so please pray for a recovery. And if this is goodbye and wish you all well wishes and I never had I'll well towards anyone. God Speed
You'll be fine playa.

But we'll pray for you.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Tell you what, just keep us updated the second you're well enough to post about your surgery. We'll wait patiently for you.
We'll keep praying for you brother!

Last edited:

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Bless you Kev, my sister in law went through it and it's extremely painful. She had to have surgery and she's fine now. I pray and wish you the same results. Hang in there, better times are ahead!

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Actually this is what worked for me @gatorkev85

Add me to the list of Dilaudid supporters.
Had a blood clot in my leg a few years ago and when the clot clears the pain is excruciating. Morphine did nothing for the pain but the Dilaudid eliminated it completely.

Just thought I would weigh in too

ShelbyGator

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Prayers given. Good luck with the surgery.

I had rotator cuff surgery last Monday. Tore my rotator cuff when I tripped during my morning run 7 weeks ago. This past week has been worst pain of my life. It's different body part but the unrelenting pain of first 3 days was almost unbearable. Hang in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator