Prediction: We will win 10 games this season!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Caloosahatchee;n263738 said:
This just reminded me again why I'm so happy that a**hat is gone. Win or lose, I'm actually looking forward to this season for the first time in years. I'd classify myself as being in the cautiously optimistic crowd.... Don't expect a 10 win season, but looking at the talent on the team, I think it's possible with some luck and competent coaching. Heck, the 2006 season's results felt like luck sometimes. But, we improved as the season wore on, had great coaching, and caught some breaks. That being said, this team isn't on the same level talent-wise, but we could surprise.

The Missouri game last year is the best example of what Muschamp had made the team. I know people point to Georgia Southern. But we were embarrassed in all three phases of the game for 30 minutes. The worst thirty minutes of UF football that was ever nationally televised. Recruits watching that game from around the nation probably watched that pathetic display. Which is further proved on the sell job that McElwain had to do this past recruiting season.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
My prediction in the other W/L thread was that 9 wins is certainly doable if we can get some moderate improvement in the offense this year and that we shouldn't finish with fewer than 7 wins. The schedule is more favorable this year than in years past. NMSU, ECU, UK, Vandy and FAU should be W's. That leaves Tenn, Ole Miss, Mizz, LSU, UGA, SC and FSU. I think we beat Ole Miss, Mizz, SC and FSU which gives us 9 W's. I think LSU is most likely a loss and I think this might be the year that Tenn gets us. The UGA rivalry being the way it is is tough to call but they are certainly beatable and a win over them would not be surprising so that could be the 10th win. If you flip 2 of the wins to losses from the Ole Miss/Mizz/SC/FSU group that still gives us 7 to 8 wins depending on the UGA outcome. The offensive line should be better this year for no other reason than playing calling. The right play called at the right time alone can help an O-line play better than their talent level and I certainly think we should be much improved in that area this year. It should be a fun season compared to the past couple of years. I'm ready for us to wash the stench of the previous head coach off of our program and get back to the level we all became accustomed to under Spurrier and Meyer.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n263871 said:
The Missouri game last year is the best example of what Muschamp had made the team. I know people point to Georgia Southern. But we were embarrassed in all three phases of the game for 30 minutes. The worst thirty minutes of UF football that was ever nationally televised. Recruits watching that game from around the nation probably watched that pathetic display. Which is further proved on the sell job that McElwain had to do this past recruiting season.

The Miami game was all I needed to see

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n264328 said:
The Miami game was all I needed to see

Miami game was pathetic. Also the ULL game in 2012 was a travesty. How does a 1 loss Florida team need a block punt to beat that team at home?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInGeorgia;n264325 said:
My prediction in the other W/L thread was that 9 wins is certainly doable if
You trying to pretend to be a Gator now, Reject?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.