Presidential Beatdown Corona Crush!

If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• divits

• aka

• BNAG8R

• PastyStoole

• Jbossgator8

Results are only viewable after voting.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Some of these 18th and 19th century guys were tougher than shoe leather. They grew up hard. Washington was a physical specimen, a marvel for the time. He was very tall, standing over 6', big hands and big feet, and his physical strength was legendary. He was a soldier and surveyor. That means he went into uncharted territory for months on end sleeping in the dirt, finding his own food, and dodging hard-eyed Indians (sorry BNA). He was personally brave as well as demonstrated by his war service (I'm talking about the French and Indian War). That's a different kind of toughness from Truman serving in WWI or even Ford playing college football.
This is why Washington is my guy. You had to be a bad ass in that time period and his history proves he was.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Alright, here is the updated bracket after the first day of beatdowns. We'll resume play in debates tomorrow afternoon starting with the Roosevelt Region. Thank you for your participation today, looking for more tomorrow!

POTUS_Beatdown_Bracket_Update.jpg

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Haven’t had the time to enjoy this thread until now, but I remember thinking when I first saw it that nobody could beat Lincoln. That dude killed freakin vampires - no lie, I read a book about it. :grin:
But seriously, Lincoln would win, especially since Trump is a vampire.
And that book was actually pretty good.
:bart:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Too bad Hillary didn't win. I'd like to have seen her defeated by someone like Teddy Roosevelt, by Donkey Punch (if the rules would allow). That or submitted by Ol' Hickory with a rear naked choke. Well, maybe a rear fully clothed choke. Hillary and naked don't belong together.

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017

“There’s a street gang named after President Martin Van Buren?”
“Yeah, and they’re just as mean as he was!”

Case closed...Van Buren wins!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Im excited about Madison/Taft. I know on paper it looks like a bloodbath, but these early round fights can have monster upsets.

So here’s a question...is Taft a bigger favorite when he is young at his “best physical shape” or as a giant fat bastard?

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
SCANDAL!!!

The “hunky FDR” picture below is actually FDR JR., the son of FDR! This invalidates the whole fight, as a key basis for the outcome was brad’s man-love for hunky FDR. Here is the ACTUAL young, pre-polio FDR:

FDR-at-18.jpg

I declare that this fight is NO CONTEST and must be refought!

PLAY IN ROUND RESULT: FDR -vs- HOOVER

Some decent debate until FDR in his peak picture showed up, and then it was clear that Hoover had no chance. Brad turned ghey when seeing hunky FDR. In our most one-sided bout yet, FDR beat the crap out of Hoover.

Literally. Hoover crapped himself from the beat down. FDR is now officially “Cinderella”

FDR Wins in a rout!

i94CW8m.jpg

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Andy Jackson is going to stomp a mudhole in that cripple in the wheelchair and everyone else in that region. Gerald Ford a #1 seed. The man who couldn't navigate a flight of stairs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator