Presidential Beatdown Corona Crush!

If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• divits

• aka

• BNAG8R

• PastyStoole

• Jbossgator8

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
SCANDAL!!!

The “hunky FDR” picture below is actually FDR JR., the son of FDR! This invalidates the whole fight, as a key basis for the outcome was brad’s man-love for hunky FDR. Here is the ACTUAL young, pre-polio FDR:

FDR-at-18.jpg

I declare that this fight is NO CONTEST and must be refought!
Communist Propaganda. Not surprised Slev and Sassy fell for it.

Last edited:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PLAY IN ROUND RESULT: FDR -vs- HOOVER - THE REMATCH

After a first round scandal where FDR snuck in his hunky son to fight for him, NO CONTEST was declared and a rematch was ordered.

Turns out, FDR was an only child, home schooled mama’s boy who was awkward around other kids and thus picked on. Only when he got to Harvard did he begin to get past his social awkwardness. Not a good look for FDR.

However, Hoover was just as bad, if not worse. A total milquetoast, Hoover was an orphan passed from family member to family member, awkward, shy, and his greatest athletic accomplishment was being a geology major, and equipment manager for the baseball and football team.

This one is worse than Trump/Obama. However, there are two traits that tip the scale in favor of one combatant.

In the words of Swamp Queen, one of them clearly had “kick ass sperm”, and he also has a genetic connection to #1 seed Teddy....so in a split decision...

FDR Wins!

SCANDAL!!!

The “hunky FDR” picture below is actually FDR JR., the son of FDR! This invalidates the whole fight, as a key basis for the outcome was brad’s man-love for hunky FDR. Here is the ACTUAL young, pre-polio FDR:

FDR-at-18.jpg

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
SCANDAL!!!

FDR-at-18.jpg

Just when FDR was starting to roll!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Go read the first post of the thread, and all will be revealed.
Perceived insanity is revealed, therefore obvious clumsiness is as well. Gerald Ford was obviously a clumsy doofus.

To borrow a Sas word, it's my BELIEVE.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ford wasn’t clumsy.

That was a product of the media and SNL.

Yes, he stumbled a couple of times but so has everybody else. My recollection is that the most famous stumble was on metal airplane stairs in the rain.

It was blown waaay out of proportion.

Not only did he play on some great Michigan teams, he was a star player. The NFL wasn’t as big then as it is now, but he probably could have played pro if he wanted to.

Oh, and he boxed and wrestled.

He deserves his seeding.

Alex.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Madison with the upset. Taft will have a heart attack upon entering the ring.

Carter will whoop Tyler

From Wikipedia
"Tyler was of frail health, thin and prone to diarrhea throughout life"

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If anyone wants to state their piece on Madison vs. Taft, now is the time to do it in the box!

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't understand how everyone is so high on Lincoln. The dude was 6'4 and never weighed over 180 lbs. They think he had marfan syndrome ffs.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Getting caught up from today’s action:

PLAY-IN ROUND RESULT: MADISON -VS- TAFT

While there was late money on Madison, the outcome was never in doubt. Despite the desire for a “David v Goliath” story, Madison was a sickly 5’4”, 100 lbs his entire life - there was no “peak physical condition” in his life.

Taft killed him with one blow. Literally killed him.

TAFT Wins.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PLAY-IN ROUND RESULT: TYLER -VS- CARTER

On paper, this was no contest. Carter in his prime was an athlete, military man, and had the advantage in the tale of the tape. Tyler’s claim to fame was chronic diarrhea.

Carter dominated early, but in a twist of fate...Tyler took a big shot, immediately shyt himself (that pesky chronic diarrhea), which spilled out on the floor. Not seeing this, Carter stepped in the offending liquid, slipped and fell backwards, banging his head on the floor, knocking himself out.

TYLER WINS in a stunner!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PLAY-IN ROUND RESULT: JEFFERSON -VS- HARDING

Another tough one to judge, as neither fighter has any perceptible record or skill demonstrable from their historical past. Neither also seemed to have a “peak physical condition” at any point in his life.

This fight came down to tactics. Jefferson leveraged a “submission hold” that he learned in the plantation slavequarters. Harding tapped out.

JEFFERSON Wins!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PLAY-IN ROUND RESULT: CLEVELAND -VS- VAN BUREN

2 Lawyers, no athletic history, nobody cares. Everyone hates lawyers. The only good outcome would have been both of them lose, but since that ruins the whole bracket...Cleveland was bigger than Van Buren, and his size overcame Van Buren.

Cleveland Wins, nobody cares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator