Press Conference 10-25-21

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
"decimated by injuries"

:lmao:

besides a LB who would never start for any other team in the top half of the conference, who exactly has this decimation sidelined?

As avg seasons go, I'd say we are one of the healthiest teams out there and have done far more with less under other coaches and previous seasons.

Some folks have already brought it up, but if you have to spend the majority of your time trying to convince everyone that you really are the right guy, you aren't the right guy...

Don't forget Elam missed 3 games(we won 2 of them and lost the other because of offensive output and a kick-6 ST's debacle), and then returned in time to help us only give up 49 to a team and coach that had quit.

I guess you also have to count the injury to AR where our QB--that would be starting at all other conference teams not named Alabama and OM but is a backup here--was hurt in mopup duty late in the 4th after not seeing action for over an hour, despite having a known tight-hamstring concern. He missed one of the losses where all the damage was done in the first quarter by the other QB Mullen prefers.

It's like you don't even watch the games.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Don't forget Elam missed 3 games(we won 2 of them and lost the other because of offensive output and a kick-6 ST's debacle), and then returned in time to help us only give up 49 to a team and coach that had quit.

I guess you also have to count the injury to AR where our QB--that would be starting at all other conference teams not named Alabama and OM but is a backup here--was hurt in mopup duty late in the 4th after not seeing action for over an hour, despite having a known tight-hamstring concern. He missed one of the losses where all the damage was done in the first quarter by the other QB Mullen prefers.

It's like you don't even watch the games.
I would imagine AR would be the starter at bama

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
I think little Nikki is happy with the QB he has now, Would he take AR and make good use of him?, Of course

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I think little Nikki is happy with the QB he has now, Would he take AR and make good use of him?, Of course
AR is only going somewhere for one year, so it won’t be Bama since Bryce Young will be back next year. I suspect Ugly is pretty content with the two 5 stars they’ll have at QB. Other than maybe bucknutz, he’d be a QB anyone else would take.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
i would 100% take dwagthem as an interim over him, b/c it means that dan mullen experiment is over and we are moving on and that includes dwagthem.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.