Press conference notes

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if Thompson fumbled? It must not have been Scarlett on any turnover with the praise he got. Curious what the turnovers were. Except for them it sounds like the offense is coming around good. Cronkrite got banged up so maybe he had a fumble possibly on that play.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mac said 2 of the turnovers were ill advised throws into coverage so I guess there was probably one fumble.

Last edited:

olegator

Jan 23, 2016
"Defensvie end Bryan Cox is in some of the offensive goal line packages."......as a blocking back.....should be fun to watch.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Nice to hear that we seem to be hitting explosive plays in the passing game more consistently. That'll really help with our running game in the long run....Crowd the los and we'll make you pay over the top.....play it safe and we'll gut you slowly, 5-6 yards at a time. I'm just not sure what I'll do if we actually have a complete offense this year, no more praying we get 17 points and the defense holds!

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
"Defensvie end Bryan Cox is in some of the offensive goal line packages."......as a blocking back.....should be fun to watch.
Going back and watching some film of last year, I noticed BC lining up at fullback in short yardage and GL situations. I like how Mac uses his personal.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Going back and watching some film of last year, I noticed BC lining up at fullback in short yardage and GL situations. I like how Mac uses his personal.

Yep, nothing new. Kinda makes you wonder if any of the real fullbacks are any good.

Glad to hear younger D players names mentioned. We need to build depth.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
That may have been because he was the 3rd best blocker on the team behind Sharpe and Ivey....:lol2:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
We haven't seen a real offense since 2009 and I can't wait for this damn season to start. Can you even imagine having hope that we may do something positive each time we line up? Other than a few games with Grier it's been soo painful for soo long. Barring injury I have high hopes and wouldn't be surprised if we go undefeated in the regular season. (I don't expect it but I wouldn't be surprised).
Daz was a nightmare. Every Muschamp game was the 7th level of hell. Then Treon redefined hell. So looking forward to the season.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

GatorRaz are you the same person from Gatorcountry message boards of several years ago?

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
GatorRaz are you the same person from Gatorcountry message boards of several years ago?
No I've never been on those, swamp gas I think they are called. I used to go to the other site then I found this one and never swayed. Sorry, not the same person.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No I've never been on those, swamp gas I think they are called. I used to go to the other site then I found this one and never swayed. Sorry, not the same person.

That's too bad, because we liked THAT guy. You on the other hand.....

:giggle:

So where in TN are you Raz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.