Princely sounds off on our S&C program

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Maybe he got sucked out of the Alaska Air flight that lost its door mid-flight?
More like
hungry fat bastard GIF

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
The subset of players who demand triple teams and/or defeat double teams is like maybe one or two handful of players in the NCAA. The last dudes we had like this were Sharif Floy and Omar Hunter.

I would have someone on staff assigned to monitor him daily and get him extra help like Ozempic or something to control insulin resistance which he likely has. Getting him down to 380-400 could be a show stopper on defense. He is incredibly strong from what Ive heard (and seen).
Or Jardiance. Unless you read the horrifying precautions…which come with the horrifying commercial.

IMG_9004.jpeg

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Well, Prancely might be spot on with our S&C program. All on Napier, imo. I doubt running more than strength and endurance training was in the Bama regimen when he was there. That said, time for Prance to put up or shut up. If he doesn't have better results at Ole Miss, it will look like it wasn't the program, regardless of known and unknown deficiencies.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Is anyone surprised that when we hired McElwain's protégé that we ended up with another weak S&C program? Everything Billy the Tard sells is snake oil. I can't wait till we run this fraud out of town. I hope the idiot who hired him is on the same bus out.
In Billy's defense, he's at least making the necessary changes. New DC, basically, new DB coach, new S&C coach. If he does hire Korn then there's that. Mullen never did that. Plus he's bringing in a stud at QB with a quality starter returning. When's the last time we were able to say that? Brought in a lot of HS talent on the defensive side. I'll give him at least 2 more years.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
That came up in several comments on X, him giving up on plays. I don’t doubt the legitimacy of concerns regarding the deficiencies of the S&C program, but when a guy who is seen by all to give up on plays, fail to pursue, not give 100% effort on each snap he is in the game, it can certainly create skepticism or at least be used to bolster supporters not wanting to believe such programmatic shortcomings are possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator