PSA: Don't forget!

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Are you stupid or something?
Yeah...definitely stupid and something. But Im smart enough to not keep giving my money to cable/dish companies as well as not have any issues watching every single game since I did cut the cord. But hey...you keep paying money for a service that requires you to have to sign up other places to watch something and then have to cancel it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yeah...definitely stupid and something. But Im smart enough to not keep giving my money to cable/dish companies as well as not have any issues watching every single game since I did cut the cord. But hey...you keep paying money for a service that requires you to have to sign up other places to watch something and then have to cancel it.

It was “or” something. Was never cumulative. Zambo’s not that type.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
It was “or” something. Was never cumulative. Zambo’s not that type.
I was being cumulative with it. Im definitely stupid and something...but obviously smarter than him in this situation. I mean really...dude cries about not being able to watch the game, finds a service that shows it and then cancels it so he can keep giving money for a service that made him go find another way.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was being cumulative with it. Im definitely stupid and something...but obviously smarter than him in this situation. I mean really...dude cries about not being able to watch the game, finds a service that shows it and then cancels it so he can keep giving money for a service that made him go find another way.
Exactly what cable service did you use to watch this game that was only streaming online?

A pretty hefty portion of this group signed up for the free trial just to watch the game. I suppose I should seek out some phucking cable service somewhere that costs a hundred bucks a month extra for backwater sports channels just on the outside chance they have a game I want to see once every couple of years. Yeah, watching that one game for free is totally cheap and stupid. JFC. Heres a tip: Don’t listen to your hunches.

Last edited:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
bollywood films GIF

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Exactly what cable service did you use to watch this game that was only streaming online?

A pretty hefty portion of this group signed up for the free trial just to watch the game. I suppose I should seek out some phucking cable service somewhere that costs a hundred bucks a month extra for backwater sports channels just on the outside chance they have a game I want to see once every couple of years. Yeah, watching that one game for free is totally cheap and stupid. JFC. Heres a tip: Don’t listen to your hunches.
Welp...you totally didnt understand what I said. Looks like you are stupid and something too.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Welp...you totally didnt understand what I said. Looks like you are stupid and something too.
What you said didn't make any sense. The cable service that one normally uses to watch games is completely different from a secondary streaming service that was necessary for watching this game due to the one-off circumstance of hurricane Ian. Do you understand that or not? The only reason people would normally subscribe to such a service would be if they regularly need to watch content that isn't on TV.

Out of curiosity, how exactly did you watch the game? You notice I'm sure that the post got 20 upvotes...I assume you realize that is because a large portion of this board found themselves in the same boat and had to do the same thing?

JFC, its like I'm in bizarro world, I make a lighthearted post about the humor of the situation, yet there is always someone who's SA is so low it goes totally over their heads and they gotta show up wagging fingers as if one's integrity is at stake here.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What you said didn't make any sense. The cable service that one normally uses to watch games is completely different from a secondary streaming service that was necessary for watching this game due to the one-off circumstance of hurricane Ian. Do you understand that or not? The only reason people would normally subscribe to such a service would be if they regularly need to watch content that isn't on TV.

Out of curiosity, how exactly did you watch the game? You notice I'm sure that the post got 20 upvotes...I assume you realize that is because a large portion of this board found themselves in the same boat and had to do the same thing?

JFC, its like I'm in bizarro world, I make a lighthearted post about the humor of the situation, yet there is always someone who's SA is so low it goes totally over their heads and they gotta show up wagging fingers as if one's integrity is at stake here.
You just got a down vote for bragging about you up votes.

Sorry but rules are rules.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How did you watch the game?

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
I don’t have epsn+ and I have YouTube tv. Unless you have some comprehensive streaming package , the o my way I know that you could have watched the game was by getting ESPN+ individually

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I don’t have epsn+ and I have YouTube tv. Unless you have some comprehensive streaming package , the o my way I know that you could have watched the game was by getting ESPN+ individually
If you have the SEC Network in a cable or dish package, you could get the game. I have DirecTV was able to watch it on the SEC network through the free ESPN app.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If you have the SEC Network in a cable or dish package, you could get the game. I have DirecTV was able to watch it on the SEC network through the free ESPN app.
Thanks. I tried that Saturday and didn't see my youtubeTV subscription as a viable login, but after reading your post I went back and found the 'complete list' of providers in the fine print and there it was at the end of the list. Now I'm even happier I canceled the espn+ subscription.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Thanks. I tried that Saturday and didn't see my youtubeTV subscription as a viable login, but after reading your post I went back and found the 'complete list' of providers in the fine print and there it was at the end of the list. Now I'm even happier I canceled the espn+ subscription.
I didn’t try it but one should be able to get the B1G and A-she-she networks the same way….but why would you?

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I checked during gametime, and the SEC Alternate station was just a dancing Screensaver. Why not air it there? Oh, that's right. We already paid for that channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator