Rams vs Chiefs

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Rams leading 47-44 with 9 and a half minutes to play. What an abomination of a game. Am I the only one that finds this game not entertaining at all? They might as well just throw against air. If you want to see how to ruin a professional league, look no further than this game for answers. Thanks NFL. Discuss.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this one.
It was like a Big 12 game with all the scoring.
Defense finally showed up occasionally to win it in the end.

And -
Can you tell the difference between Goff and Giovanni Ribisi?

lyric_and_touching_giovanni_ribisi_7936898_629_680.jpg

Gofff.jpg

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That was probably the best regular season game I’ve ever seen. You’re a complete moron. Goodnight.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damn good game. With the amount of Sack/Fumble/Scores in the game, plus the defensive pressures, I think it was a well rounded game after all. Just some damn good offense

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Biggest drawback was all the penalties.

Otherwise, thoroughly entertaining.

Alex.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Thank goodness that shiiat show is over. I could have just turned on a replay of Oklahoma vs Okie State if I wanted to see epically bad defense, save for a few plays that resulted in scores...and I could have done so at a time other than midnight. Good riddance to that garbage!

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Thank goodness that shiiat show is over. I could have just turned on a replay of Oklahoma vs Okie State if I wanted to see epically bad defense, save for a few plays that resulted in scores...and I could have done so at a time other than midnight. Good riddance to that garbage!
It was a joke and frankly I think by design to be honest. How many times did we see WR wide ass open 30 yards downfield for bombs and TD's, against NFL defenses? You Jacksonville fans might take pride in knowing that your defense only gave up 10 pts in the first have against the Chiefs.. Bortles gave up the other 10.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You Jacksonville fans might take pride in knowing that your defense only gave up 10 pts in the first have against the Chiefs.. Bortles gave up the other 10.
Should the Jags also take pride in their 3-7 record?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lol, GIG took some shyt in this thread.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Rams leading 47-44 with 9 and a half minutes to play. What an abomination of a game. Am I the only one that finds this game not entertaining at all? They might as well just throw against air. If you want to see how to ruin a professional league, look no further than this game for answers. Thanks NFL. Discuss.

You must have enjoyed the Chump era then because everybody knows, not all successful drives have to end with points.

giphy.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Here's video of GatorInGeorgia watching that Auburn game that ended 3-2.

lyUrTUM.gif

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Give me that over some 9-6 field goal game the NFL usually turns out.

You must have enjoyed the Chump era then because everybody knows, not all successful drives have to end with points.

giphy.gif

9-6 field goal games (Chump ball) suck just as bad as 54-51 games. However, the NFL hasn’t consistently produced 9-6 final scores in over 25 years.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Here's video of GatorInGeorgia watching that Auburn game that ended 3-2.

lyUrTUM.gif

:bwahaha: Pretty funny meme that had me spitting my coffee out. :). But no, give me 31-28 with a some drama, maybe a 2 minute game ending drive to win it. Heck, 38-35 is fine. But that crap last night where it’s a track meet...count me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.