Random, sometimes funny, gif and post padding thread #4

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I don’t watch this show, but this was impressive

I'm no magician and I can figure it out. It's just a rear-projected image with a couple of gags and sleight of hand. When he hands the yellow balloon to her he just pops it and you can see pieces fall to the ground. The batons and umbrellas are retractable props that spring open. Same with the money that appears in the clear box (notice how rigid it is). At the end, the girl comes out from behind the screen (notice how he hides her behind the blanket.) Might be the lamest I've ever seen.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I'm no magician and I can figure it out. It's just a rear-projected image with a couple of gags and sleight of hand. When he hands the yellow balloon to her he just pops it and you can see pieces fall to the ground. The batons and umbrellas are retractable props that spring open. Same with the money that appears in the clear box (notice how rigid it is). At the end, the girl comes out from behind the screen (notice how he hides her behind the blanket.) Might be the lamest I've ever seen.

why did you have to go and ruin it for me?
I really needed this

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wait, magic isn't real???

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.