Rapey Winston will not play against Clemson

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n55171 said:
Accused of rape, stealing crab legs, shooting people in the nuts with a BB gun, but yelling something obscene in public is what gets him suspended? You nailed it FSU, nice work...

Don't forget getting the cops called on him by an assistant manager at Burger King for stealing soda and just overall being a prick. That's one more incident that people keep forgetting. That was just of preview of what was to come...

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hmmmmm....looks like I'm not the only one questioning whether or not something happened between Winston's 1/2 game suspension and last night. Gene Frenette is wondering the same thing. Not that Frenette isn't a hack but the fact the media is wondering make me think that small plumb of smoke may have something behind it.....

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake;n55254 said:
Hmmmmm....looks like I'm not the only one questioning whether or not something happened between Winston's 1/2 game suspension and last night. Gene Frenette is wondering the same thing. Not that Frenette isn't a hack but the fact the media is wondering make me think that small plumb of smoke may have something behind it.....
The prevailing thought is that Winston lied to the administration about the FHRITP incident, so they upped the suspension. Who knows how true that is, but that's what a lot of reporters are saying.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I think that is FSU admin saving face. He has lied before. There are lots of tweets from the scene that express the same story. I think it was the increased fan pressure, especially from big boosters combined with what I said.already

1. Embarrassing the university nationally at a time when the whole sports nation media is talking nonstop about NFL abuse handling
2. Endangering FSU's shaky efforts at damage control of title IX investigation- creating a sexually hostile climate on campus. He is a role model. requires action.
3 Alienating, embarrassing, disgusting the fan base to the point that large financial contributor boosters are using leverage. They do not like the public perception caused by a half game suspension.

This is about revenue and image.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Captain Sasquatch said:
PaulDrake;n55254 said:
The prevailing thought is that Winston lied to the administration about the FHRITP incident, so they upped the suspension. Who knows how true that is, but that's what a lot of reporters are saying.
So what if he lied to the admin. Why would they care.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n55267 said:
I think that is FSU admin saving face. He has lied before. There are lots of tweets from the scene that express the same story. I think it was the increased fan pressure, especially from big boosters combined with what I said.already

1. Embarrassing the university nationally at a time when the whole sports nation media is talking nonstop about NFL abuse handling
2. Endangering FSU's shaky efforts at damage control of title IX investigation- creating a sexually hostile climate on campus. He is a role model. requires action.
3 Alienating, embarrassing, disgusting the fan base to the point that large financial contributor boosters are using leverage. They do not like the public perception caused by a half game suspension.

This is about revenue and image.

Seems like I've read this sequence about three times in this thread already and also in the other rapeis thread.?.?.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n55273 said:
Seems like I've read this sequence about three times in this thread already and also in the other rapeis thread.?.?.

should be once from me before this and once in another thread. anything else is an error.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
This clown comes out on the field with full pads and helmet on ready to play. I guess they forgot to tell him he is out for the Whole game. Dumbo had to send him back to the locker room to take them off. :giggle:

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He doesn't know what NO means.

PaulDrake

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Wow. Just saw where Winston was sent back to the locker room after dressing out before the game. Guess he didn't get the memo on being suspended.....what a complete dumbass...

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake;n56213 said:
Wow. Just saw where Winston was sent back to the locker room after dressing out before the game. Guess he didn't get the memo on being suspended.....what a complete dumbass...
He looks scrong in that uni though

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake said:
just heard he came out in uniform and pads, was sent back to change, and came out in pads laughing. Jimbo not amused.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
He must think he's hilarious. Or he really isn't too bright. I think we all know which it is.

PaulDrake

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Seriously. Winston on the sidelines laughing it up and looking like he's at a party with zero contriteness about any on this. He thinks he's bigger than the University and the game. Wow. Serious case of entitlement here that's even jaw dropping for a cynical old codger like me.....

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Rapeis continues to show that he doesn't give a sh!t about anyone, or anything, other than himself. He needs to be kicked off the team...

PaulDrake

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It's really hard watching this FSU/Clemson game with ESPN insisting on showing Winston on the sidelines every chance they get. I'm definitely going to need a shower after watching this game and enduring the screen time he's still getting....

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm with yas Drake. The guy is nothing more than a scuzzy tool.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
While there are many examples of very bright even brilliant football players, I don't think there's ever been proof that football can be played without any brains at all. Today we may have definitive evidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.