Rapey Winston will not play against Clemson

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
In the event someone happens to look at this thread again, my friend in tallahassee was told by male FSU supporters at her church who should have some connections that the reason the FSU president extended the suspension to 1 game was because a group of players from the FSU football team went and spoke with her about the 1/2 game suspension.

Sort of hard to believe, but anyway, that is story going around in her crowd.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Jenny On The Railroad;n58223 said:
In the event someone happens to look at this thread again, my friend in tallahassee was told by male FSU supporters at her church who should have some connections that the reason the FSU president extended the suspension to 1 game was because a group of players from the FSU football team went and spoke with her about the 1/2 game suspension.

I'm sure your friend believes that but… Why? Seriously. Can you actually imagine a group of players going to the President of a state university and asking her to suspend the star QB for LONGER. Talk about losing control of a team. I hope it's true. But what would be the motive?

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix said:
Jenny On The Railroad;n58223 said:

I'm sure your friend believes that but… Why? Seriously. Can you actually imagine a group of players going to the President of a state university and asking her to suspend the star QB for LONGER. Talk about losing control of a team. I hope it's true. But what would be the motive?
No I can't really. I think the motive would be their upstanding morality would not tolerate the disgrace and embarrassment of what he did, how he was disgracing their program, and the 1/2 game suspension was not right.. It sounds like it might be a damage control story put out by fsu to save face,with fan base and demonstrate the ethics of rest of team. Or/and if something is coming down the line for real, maybe it is the baby step to disassociate the team image from Rapeis image in the minds of fans.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gator1946;n56494 said:
While there are many examples of very bright even brilliant football players, I don't think there's ever been proof that football can be played without any brains at all. Today we may have definitive evidence.

when Dumbo found out:
winston.0.gif

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...on-wears-full-pads-during-fsu-clemson-warmups

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The look on Jimbo's face is priceless. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just imagine him saying, "Jameis, you just don't get it, do you?"

[video=youtube;mlv7Bp-L2MM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlv7Bp-L2MM[/video]

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n59573 said:
He's embarrassed that Rapey dressed out. But group sex rape? No problem.

You got to have standards matrix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.