Recruits

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There isn't a person on this board who wouldn't want a better rated class... with that said.

1. I agree with the OP that we need to focus on supporting the players who are Gators... the rest don't really matter anymore. They are gone... get over it.

2. You truly judge a recruiting class in about 2 or 3 years. I remember Meyer had the #1 class in the country and 1/2 of it transferred or got kicked out.

For T-Gator... I haven't heard one person say that Mac shouldn't have done better. You are just being miserable to be miserable. It is almost as though you would rather have us suck so you can complain then actually see us succeed. Are you really a Gator? Do you really want to see the Gators do well? You seem to get more enjoyment out of telling everybody how bad we are. You should take some time off the board and go get laid

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Carolina Panthers have 17 four & five star players on their starting rotation. The Broncos have 11.

Just sayin.
So 36% of the super bowl starters are 3 star or less. Good point!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
th

This post describes you to a T. You are soo obsessed with the stars and the ratings that you completely over look the good and you NEVER give our recruits that we did land one ounce of credit. You can only focus on who we missed and who is going to another school. Its really very amusing to watch. EVERYONE including me has said the class was disappointing and we missed out on some of our targets. Mac is on record saying the same thing. Its time to move on. Recruiting is OVER and now we focus on developing the talent we did get so we can win enough to draw in more top talent. Your gonna have to put your FIRE MAC website on hold at least one more year.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The difference is TR is you want to see what you want RIGHT now. I see down the road and what can be. The guy won games this year with an OFFENSIVE offensive line........a QB that struggles mightily and injuries all day long. Played the cards he was dealt. Now he has to fckn immediately fix it all..........................be serious........
Except Muschamp's classes were ranked significantly higher than Mac's so it's a pretty weak excuse to blame Muschamp for this years class. Who knows, it could turn out to be a helluva good class but it is all on Mac either way.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This post describes you to a T. You are soo obsessed with the stars and the ratings that you completely over look the good and you NEVER give our recruits that we did land one ounce of credit. You can only focus on who we missed and who is going to another school. Its really very amusing to watch. EVERYONE including me has said the class was disappointing and we missed out on some of our targets. Mac is on record saying the same thing. Its time to move on. Recruiting is OVER and now we focus on developing the talent we did get so we can win enough to draw in more top talent. Your gonna have to put your FIRE MAC website on hold at least one more year.

Classic pumper. Recruiting is over so move on. You said "disappointed" and that's it? No concern? Turn the page? Jesus Christ you guys are so busy pumping you can't even stop to actually look at the issue. Yeah, just keep moving on. We've been doing that for years. Just keep turning the page. turn the page. Next page...

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
So 36% of the super bowl starters are 3 star or less. Good point!

You don't want to step into this argument. It will be every painful for you. Someone that's not a labeled a negative nellie explain this to him. 5 star athletes have the highest % of making the NFL. ANd it's not close. Please someone explain...

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Classic pumper. Recruiting is over so move on. You said "disappointed" and that's it? No concern? Turn the page? Jesus Christ you guys are so busy pumping you can't even stop to actually look at the issue. Yeah, just keep moving on. We've been doing that for years. Just keep turning the page. turn the page. Next page...

Show me one good thing you have said about the recruits we landed.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You don't want to step into this argument. It will be every painful for you. Someone that's not a labeled a negative nellie explain this to him. 5 star athletes have the highest % of making the NFL. ANd it's not close. Please someone explain...

I doubt that I will feel any pain.

I know the percentages. I love 5 stars too. I just stated a fact. Take it any way you want it.

You're like a broken record with an amplifier. STFU!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Show me one good thing you have said about the recruits we landed.

Let's flip it. SHow me where I have said the class sucks or is bad? You won't find anything. It's an ok class by our standards.

You really do think everything is fine, don't you?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Let's flip it. SHow me where I have said the class sucks or is bad? You won't find anything. It's an ok class by our standards.

Seriously? Hahahaha. You would never have to say the words this class sucks. You have trashed everyone and everything involved in this recruiting cycle. You have insinuated its a complete failure. If I wanted to waste my time to search your posts, I would probably find you said it dozens of times but like I said, your words speak for themselves. Nuff said.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Now who's trying to be a spin doctor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.