MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The DA had his reasons...

ClaWIYoVYAEw2Ew.jpg:large
In other words...Saban told me to drop it!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
What an insult to the police officer who made the arrest. I'd love to hear what he has to say about "insufficient evidence". This is a complete joke. You all know good and well if this had been a couple of "homeboys" who weren't star football players this would have been fully prosecuted.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The DA had his reasons...

ClaWIYoVYAEw2Ew.jpg:large

No wonder our justice system is in the state it is with dumbasses like this DA deciding who gets charged and who doesn't. I think all that air conditioning he's been sitting in has frozen his brain.

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
What a crock of ****...so basically, illegal guns and mary jane..absolute evidence but the DA (dumb a$$) couldn't figure out which one of the two it belonged to so instead of charging both, he charges nobody. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

That's like catching two suspects at the murder scene with blood all over them and a gun on the floor and dropping the charges because you don't know who shot the dead guy.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
"I want to emphasize once again that the main reason I'm doing this is that I refuse to ruin the lives of two young men who have spent their adolescence and teenage years, working and sweating, while we were all in the air conditioning,”
I did roofing and flooring for years in Satellite Beach, so I did a little sweating to. Does that mean I can stop smoking in my garage, head out and hot box in the Publix parking lot while polishing my stolen serial numberless firearm which may or may not have a body on it and everything's tits?

Last edited:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
"I want to emphasize once again that the main reason I'm doing this is that I refuse to ruin the lives of two young men who have spent their adolescence and teenage years, working and sweating, while we were all in the air conditioning,”
I did roofing and flooring for years in Satellite Beach, so I did a little sweating to. Does that mean I can stop smoking in my garage, head out and hot box in the Publix parking lot while polishing my stolen serial numberless firearm which may or may not have a body on it and everything's tits?

Yes. As long as this DA is on the case.

Sep 29, 2015
Am I missing something, or is the DA basically saying that he's letting them off because they're football players? "Working and sweating" is a reference to football, right?

Not ruining a kid's life is Saban's go-to line when he's challenged on being lenient with his law breaking players and giving out third and fourth chances. That's exactly who this DA got it from.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Is that quote for real? I mean I've seen it posted a couple times but I still can't believe that the man entrusted with the safety of the public actually uttered those unbelievably moronic words. I'm truly flabbergasted. Not surprised that this is the way things are done in that dumbass state, but I didn't think someone would be so stupid as to admit it. Unreal.

:what:

BTW, Coach, anything racist about two black football players getting off scott free in a state like Louisiana?

Last edited:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Here's the dumbass Colonial Sanders look alike. He sounds just as dumb as he looks.

B9318786369Z.1_20150909190439_000_GGEBSH0GL.1-0.jpg

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's see.......Americas most corrupt state coupled with Americas dirtiest football program, no surprises here.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
In other words...Saban told me to drop it!

It's in another state. LSU is king in LA not Bama. It is definitely odd but the whole Saban thing seems a little far fetched two states over.

The DA seems like a moron.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
All you guys and your white privileges. It's disgusting.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All you guys and your white privileges. It's disgusting.
Air conditioning? My house doesn't have air conditioning - I'm gonna go do some crimes and plead about all the hard work and sweat I've lived through to get the charges dropped. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Here's the dumbass Colonial Sanders look alike. He sounds just as dumb as he looks.

B9318786369Z.1_20150909190439_000_GGEBSH0GL.1-0.jpg

I need to speak with him about the decisions to stop serving the Kentucky Grilled Chicken, especially the Memphis spicy version. Get him on the phone for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.