REPORT: UF to hire Oregon WR coach Matt Lubick?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
The only drama is on here from posters.

Singularity

Dec 18, 2014
We need to make this happen. At the very latest by Friday before the official visits start. If not Lubick, then Napier full court press.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure Mac knows exactly what he is doing and who the coach will be. And it's a far cry from what we have had.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Disappointed that he hasn't been named yet. Whomever it is must be a lock though because Mac is talking to recruits about it according to Ryan Davis.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n151402 said:
Didnt coach Mac say in the press conference that WR coach was a done deal but he just wanted to wait to make the announcement? Something is up with this story.

No, he never used the words "done deal." He suggested the media boys present will "like the hire" but never went past that, if I'm recalling correctly.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n151454 said:
No, he never used the words "done deal." He suggested the media boys present will "like the hire" but never went past that, if I'm recalling correctly.

That is also what I recall.

Amazin1

Finally found my way home
Jan 10, 2015
Ryan Davis said that Coach Mac told him the wr coach was a done deal and he would be happy with it.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
The Original DC;151454 said:
You are correct. He made mention that filling coaching vacancies is always a fluid process and he did have a short list

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We may have to double the amount of bags of peanuts and pork rinds we are offering if we can't find anyone in the country who will coach for what we pay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.