Ricky Pearsall shocks by sliding into the first round to SF

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Trace Armstrong was a gift from the gods. Came to Gators under very unusual circumstances, IIRC there was some quirk in his academic records that rendered him ineligible for his senior year at Arizona State ... not his fault AFAIK ... which the NCAA said could only be remedied if he transfered somewhere else. And they allowed him immediate eligibility. Transfers were rare back in those days, this one had a big dose of weird.

And he was a tremendous player for the Gators.

Did well afterwards too.

My understanding is that he and his family live in Gainesville.

Granted, it's been a very long time, but my recollection is that something happened at ASU, maybe something related to his recruitment so he had to transfer, he couldn't play at ASU. He got some sort of pass from the NCAA to transfer for his senior year without having to sit out a year.

He's a pretty bigtime agent and yes, he lives in Gainesville.

Alex.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Bc the whole team was a bunch of soft pvssies there for the check and a cupcake schedule. All of em bolted at the first sight of real competition. So as a matter of fact, they were protecting their draft stock. Didn't want to be embarrassed on national Tv.
I want to be the first to commend you for typing all that without somehow working a way in to bash Billy... won't lie, kinda stunned! :lol:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Tell me again why half the FSU team opted out of the Orange Bowl and watched their teammates get prison shower gang raped by UGA 63-3 on primetime national television?
I try not to judge considering that the Oregon State Beavers pegged our cornhole pretty good just the season before.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I try not to judge considering that the Oregon State Beavers pegged our cornhole pretty good just the season before.

Delete this trash.

One of the greatest joys of fandom is reveling in the misfortunes of your hated rivals.

The Germans have a word for it, schadenfreude.

Our hated rivals had zero sympathy for us and gleefully rubbed it in after that game. We don’t need you to remind us about that game. We have ‘Noles happy to do that.

Never forget or forgive the late hits, or the Swindle, or Darnell Dockett, or any of their bull sh!t.

Fcuk the ‘Noles.

No quarter sought and none given.

If you want a friendly, respectful rivalry, watch the NBA All-Star game.

Alex.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
In other news, Billy still sucks balls.

wedding crashers comedy GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Delete this trash.

One of the greatest joys of fandom is reveling in the misfortunes of your hated rivals.

Our hated rivals had zero sympathy for us and gleefully rubbed it in after that game. We don’t need you to remind us about that game. We have ‘Noles happy to do that.

Never forget or forgive the late hits, or the Swindle, or Darnell Dockett, or any of their bull sh!t.

Fcuk the ‘Noles.

Alex.

This.

And…

1714187888156.gif

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Delete this trash.

Fcuk the ‘Noles.

Alex.
Gee Whiz counselor, i retract my statement. It never happened. The Beavers did not pound our sorry asses.

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
So we are 117 picks into the draft right now and we have had one guy picked. Pretty much everything we need to know about our recruiting over the last five years right there.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
So we are 117 picks into the draft right now and we have had one guy picked. Pretty much everything we need to know about our recruiting over the last five years right there.

2. Tyron Hopper.

Tells about Mullen recruiting, lack of bringing in impact transfers and development

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Kingsley should never have declared.

Ricky was our only starter that is out of eligibility. Every other starter either came back or transferred.

Goes to show you how young UF was last season.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
So FSU and UF had the exact same number of first round picks. One.

Hmmn.

Tell me again why half the FSU team opted out of the Orange Bowl and watched their teammates get prison shower gang raped by UGA 63-3 on primetime national television?

'Cause it sure as fcuk wasn't to protect their first round draft grades.

Alex.

And they had 10 drafted.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
2. Tyron Hopper.

Tells about Mullen recruiting, lack of bringing in impact transfers and development
Absolutely. There’s a lot to rag on CBN for (Durty in 3….2….1….), but there’ no greater proof of how bereft the roster was of talent when he took over. One guy Mullen recruited was drafted this year. One. That’s ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator