RIP Bobby Bowden

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, that’s right. I’d forgotten he was also the father of Terry. I just ordered another beer.
and Jimbo Fisher....

that one wasn't so bad. he caused the clowns a lot of pain.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
mehhhhh...

I'm not going to pretend he wasn't a piece of ****

This.

We all die eventually, and you deserve to be judged on your actions in life. “Echo of the whistle” as an excuse for instructing his team to try to physically harm Danny was all I needed. Once a POS, always a POS.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
it isn't just echo of the whistle or using the lineman to chop block on our safety's knees (after Andrews wrote get #1 S#2 Cb#1 and CB#2 on the chalkboard) or sending out Walk-Ons to call Epters (?) lil sister a retard and push him and punch him until he punched back and got ejected in pregame along with the Walk-Ons. Even that stuff was just a ten of a percentage of the piece of **** he was.

he was a lying, cheating, womanizing piece of **** his entire life.

we've had opponents that I didn't like and certainly hated losing to. but none of them were the cheating scumbags that bowden's teams were.

Last edited:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
it isn't just echo of the whistle or using the lineman to chop block on our safety's knees (after Andrews wrote get #1 S#2 Cb#1 and CB#2 on the chalkboard) or sending out Walk-Ons to call Peter's girl a retard and push him and punch him until he punched back, even that stuff was just a tenth of the essence of the piece of **** he was.

he was a lying cheating womanizing piece of **** his entire life

:boring:

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Who will ever forget that disaster in 1994 when SOS had Bowden on the ropes with
mere minutes to go and then let him off the hook. And how did the media view this
game? They could have dubbed it as "The Rally in Tally". But no!! It's known as "The Choke at Doak." Not props for FSU, but a slap in the face to UF. Now that was really rubbing it in! Many have tried to call Bowden out for not going for the win, but honestly he wouldn't have gotten any more kudos had he won than he did for that tie game.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This.

We all die eventually, and you deserve to be judged on your actions in life. “Echo of the whistle” as an excuse for instructing his team to try to physically harm Danny was all I needed. Once a POS, always a POS.

Exactly. You were dead recently, for what, like 2 weeks? And I don’t remember any of these people even acknowledging it. Nor have I seen any of them wishing you well on the sale of your DC home. I feel like we’re forgetting the bigger picture along with the details here.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Bowden family released a statement this afternoon:

“Based on the lukewarm reception his passing has received from some UF message boards, Bobby has decided to immediately begin the process of reincarnating himself as Willie Taggart. You are most welcome.”

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I honor coach Bowden this morning by having a nice hot stack of pancreas.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Bowden took a girls school football team, started playing ANY name school on the road (without reciprocity), fully utilized the TV money and exposure, and went on to build a heck of a Program. Give the devil his due.

RIP

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Oh, that’s right. I’d forgotten he was also the father of Terry.

00I0I_gxPQZy922oNz_0kE0bC_600x450.jpg

"Terry? Please! My friends just call me Tater Tot!"

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Bowden took a girls school football team, started playing ANY name school on the road (without reciprocity), fully utilized the TV money and exposure, and went on to build a heck of a Program. Give the devil his due.

RIP
You don't read good. Which part of, "until the echo of the whistle," did you not understand? The Bobfather put out a hit on Danny Wuerffel, a literal candidate for sainthood. That was Blobby, in a nutshell. His kindly old grandfather routine masked a nasty and unsportsmanlike disposition. I feel sorry for his family, not because he died but rather because they had a piece of sh*t for a patriach.

Fuchs Bobby Bowden, until the echo of the gravedigger's shovel.

forrest-gump-thats-all-i-have-to-say.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.