RIP Frozen Gator - see you on the other side

Kirby

Sep 25, 2017
All, I was friends with Bill and attended the memorial service in Collinsville this past weekend. All of the accolades discussed in this thread were accurate. He was a great man and lived an exemplary life. He was a diehard Gator through and through. Although I never confirmed it with him, I assumed his “Frozen Gator “ user name was tribute to growing up in Frostproof. I will definitely miss swapping texts with him during football and basketball games going forward. He always had a unique perspective. RIP

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
All, I was friends with Bill and attended the memorial service in Collinsville this past weekend. All of the accolades discussed in this thread were accurate. He was a great man and lived an exemplary life. He was a diehard Gator through and through. Although I never confirmed it with him, I assumed his “Frozen Gator “ user name was tribute to growing up in Frostproof. I will definitely miss swapping texts with him during football and basketball games going forward. He always had a unique perspective. RIP
Any way you could share the link to this thread with his family?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator