RIP, George Edmondson - Mr. 2 Bits

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Uh, he's a VERY old man. I'm pretty sure it's going to happen. In fact, it may even happen to me one day. :ugh:

Won't be as heartbreaking, though. :lol:

Yeah, probably not the perfect choice of words. I was just trying to draw a contrast between this possibility and the other stories of the day. An actual heartbreaking, personally touching story for many of us, as opposed to some random former player of another team whose blood work came back at 70% Arby's.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
RIP Mr 2 bits.

He leaves a heck of a legacy.
I truly hope it lives on forever.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
If any person deserves a statue and a place in the ring of honor it's this man. A graduate of another school who, while at a Gator's game got pissed off because the Gator fans were booing their team, And created a legacy known all over the college football world.

My deepest respects.

Who to call to get this rolling?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, probably not the perfect choice of words. I was just trying to draw a contrast between this possibility and the other stories of the day. An actual heartbreaking, personally touching story for many of us, as opposed to some random former player of another team whose blood work came back at 70% Arby's.

:lmao:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not so fast on that statue. Baseball demands its accessories first.

RIP, Mr. Two Bits. You've helped make being a Gator a whole lotta fun.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
giphy.gif

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Very sad if true, but everyone has to move on from this world eventually. He has had a great life, influenced so many in a positive way and will be remembered forever by Gator fans. He truely is an inspiration to everyone.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
If any person deserves a statue and a place in the ring of honor it's this man. A graduate of another school who, while at a Gator's game got pissed off because the Gator fans were booing their team, And created a legacy known all over the college football world.

My deepest respects.

Who to call to get this rolling?

The AD would be one place to start or a go fund me to pay for it. I used to think that a Disney type of automaton to do his famous cheer would be a great addition to the swamp. I wonder if anybody asked him what he would like to remember him by.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
The AD would be one place to start or a go fund me to pay for it. I used to think that a Disney type of automaton to do his famous cheer would be a great addition to the swamp. I wonder if anybody asked him what he would like to remember him by.

I don't want anything Disney in The Swamp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.