RUMOR: Another Great Gator Tradition returns when Ox podcasts after Meatchicken Massacre

Nomadigator

Veni vidi facepalmi
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2018
A Greater Truth hath ne'er aver'd and Happy Happy Joy Joy for all GCMB Nation?
FreindsHappyJoyJoy.gif
OR
Pure unaduLDRated bollocks. Ox'd rather Fire FoxtrotAlphaRomeoTango in our collective general direction?
fart2.gif

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
HTeW40n.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I don't get it

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There's something disturbing about this thread.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why would I restart the podcasts after the season was over? :crazy:

We’ll see about next season. They are easier to do when we aren’t a national embarrassment.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I guess I’ll never quite understand the love affair many have with Miyagi. Right out of the gate, first impression, he’s beating children a third his age to a pulp. He shows poor sportsmanship by storming out with the fly catching thing, is clearly a war mongering drunk that can’t let go of the past and carelessly flaunts the present rules by driving with no license.

And I don’t want to drift too far from the original topic, but let’s be honest here. Karate lessons or not, as uneducated as he was, and based on his SoCal location, he likely assumed that LaRusso was an illegal and didn’t hesitate to exploit labor laws to get his house fixed up.

How is any of this acceptable behavior?

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Once a month for the last decade, Pepe Casanas, a 78-year-old Cuban farmer, has hunted down a scorpion to sting himself with, vowing that the venom wards off his rheumatism pains.

His natural remedy is no longer seen as very unusual here. Researchers in Cuba have found that the venom of the blue scorpion, whose scientific name is Rhopalurus junceus, endemic to the Caribbean island, appears to have anti-inflammatory and pain relief properties, and may be able to delay tumor growth in some cancer patients.

While some oncologists abroad say more research is needed to be able to properly back up such a claim, Cuban pharmaceutical firm Labiofam has been using scorpion venom since 2011 to manufacture the homeopathic medicine Vidatox.

The remedy has proven popular. Labiofam Business Director Carlos Alberto Delgado told Reuters sales were climbing 10 percent annually. Vidatox already sells in around 15 countries worldwide and is currently in talks with China to sell the remedy there.

In Cuba, where tens of thousands of patients have been treated with Vidatox, each vial costs under a dollar. On the black market abroad it can cost hundred times that - retailers on Amazon.com are seen selling them for up to $140.

Nomadigator

Veni vidi facepalmi
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2018
Why would I restart the podcasts after the season was over? :crazy:

We’ll see about next season. They are easier to do when we aren’t a national embarrassment.
Shirley a tactical defeat...

And yet...a strategic victory replanting the seed.

Mission complete

Nomadigator

Veni vidi facepalmi
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2018
I guess I’ll never quite understand the love affair many have with Miyagi. Right out of the gate, first impression, he’s beating children a third his age to a pulp. He shows poor sportsmanship by storming out with the fly catching thing, is clearly a war mongering drunk that can’t let go of the past and carelessly flaunts the present rules by driving with no license.

And I don’t want to drift too far from the original topic, but let’s be honest here. Karate lessons or not, as uneducated as he was, and based on his SoCal location, he likely assumed that LaRusso was an illegal and didn’t hesitate to exploit labor laws to get his house fixed up.

How is any of this acceptable behavior?

It is only acceptable to the movie mongoloids who made a shyteload of mean green

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Shirley a tactical defeat...

And yet...a strategic victory replanting the seed.

Mission complete
Trust me, I'm always flattered when people ask for them back - I never thought they were that great.

We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator