RUMOR: Another Great Gator Tradition returns when Ox podcasts after Meatchicken Massacre

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Why would I restart the podcasts after the season was over?
Why not do one during the Bowl game? I'd pitch in some cabbage if you need it( of course I'd expect some sponsorship plugs during the broadcast;) )….I'd also pay for you to send The Jackass a bottle of Scotch and have him do color commentary with you :drunk2:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why not do one during the Bowl game?
During? :ugh:
I'd pitch in some cabbage if you need it( of course I'd expect some sponsorship plugs during the broadcast;) )
How much and sponsorship of what?
….I'd also pay for you to send The Jackass a bottle of Scotch and have him do color commentary with you
The Donkey doesn't share his personal information. Getting a hold of him is not possible.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Donkey doesn't share his personal information. Getting a hold of him is not possible.
But doesn't turning down the podcast mean I didn't really want the spotlight?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
During? :ugh:

How much and sponsorship of what?

Yeah, during....The chatbox is fun but sometimes moves almost too fast when trying to keep up with the game. I'd rather listen to your call despite your voice carrying the excitement of watching paint dry.....
I'd be willing to help out if it required you having to rent some equipment or something(assuming others would also help out)…

The Donkey is a wh#re for liquor.....offer him 2 bottles. You guys would be like Frank and Don back in the day except Donkey would be an angry version of Drunk Don....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, during....The chatbox is fun but sometimes moves almost too fast when trying to keep up with the game. I'd rather listen to your call despite your voice carrying the excitement of watching paint dry.....
I'd be willing to help out if it required you having to rent some equipment or something(assuming others would also help out)…

The Donkey is a wh#re for liquor.....offer him 2 bottles. You guys would be like Frank and Don back in the day except Donkey would be an angry version of Drunk Don....
There's a live system I can use, the problem is that I'll never be synced up with others watching the game. It was tried, it just doesn't really work. With different cable systems, everyone is off a few seconds from everyone else. I'm using satellite, so I'm always 10 seconds behind.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
There's a live system I can use, the problem is that I'll never be synced up with others watching the game. It was tried, it just doesn't really work. With different cable systems, everyone is off a few seconds from everyone else. I'm using satellite, so I'm always 10 seconds behind.
Too bad, I think it would probably would be fun for those of us watching at home....

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Careful Ox, with Swonkey it would morph into a podcastration.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good ideas. Do a pre game via the chatbox, then one during the half, and then a post game. you can go live 3 min. after half begins so we're all synced up. Then go until about 5 before second half. Bathroom break and alcohol consumption taken into account. Need some good GC perspective, especially if we had a Beth Mowins calling the game.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
How about you do a pre game version, one at the half, and some after. Sort of how I listen to the Gators on the internet radio. How to make it pay is a different question, after all it would take quite a bit of effort to do it correctly.

Nomadigator

Veni vidi facepalmi
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2018
Good ideas. Do a pre game via the chatbox, then one during the half, and then a post game. you can go live 3 min. after half begins so we're all synced up. Then go until about 5 before second half. Bathroom break and alcohol consumption taken into account. Need some good GC perspective, especially if we had a Beth Mowins calling the game.
Brilliant! I volunteer for The Head Flushing Coordination Committee:flush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.