RUMOR: Florida will beat Ole Miss this week

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n287087 said:
Why aren't Cronkrite or Scarlett playing?

I thought Cronkrite still had the leg injury and Scarlett was having fumbling issues in practice.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n287200 said:
I thought Cronkrite still had the leg injury and Scarlett was having fumbling issues in practice.
Cronk did get on the field, at least once, but he didn't have any carries. In fact, it may have been on the drive that Taylor got his 2nd TD. I know they were heading toward the north endzone when I saw him.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n287203 said:
Cronk did get on the field, at least once, but he didn't have any carries. In fact, it may have been on the drive that Taylor got his 2nd TD. I know they were heading toward the north endzone when I saw him.

Yeah he's listed on the participation chart on the official box score. Interesting.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Originally posted by MJMGator View Post
We keep winning games we shouldn't be winning? Which game shouldn't we have won other than last night's miracle finish? I said we'd be 4-0 and then go 3-5 the remainder of the season. Well, I now think we can go 4-4 or possibly 5-3 down the stretch, but I'm sorry if I'm not going stupid all of a sudden because we beat UK and the Vols. We've kinda done that every year for quite some time now. Much improved team from the past 4 years, but we've still got a long way to go. Does that make me a hater?

2ndAmend;n286830 said:
MJMGator - I'm riding your coat-tails since I LIKED your last two posts. Mr. Ox easily has forgotten the previous 4 seasons... it'll take a tad longer to get full confidence again. Beating a highly ranked Rebels would go a long way.

WE WIN!!!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The rumors were true! :stars:

And by the way, Zambo....nice call!

Zambo;n286912 said:
That being said, we are going to blow them out by 4 touchdowns.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n286774 said:
We've definitely got some momentum going and we're a bad match up for ole miss. Their oline is banged up. I think we can get a few turn overs and we'll be able to throw on em a little bit.

How do ya like me now

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be here all week.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
2ndAmend;n287021 said:
Dearest Mr ROD: Your prediction is much more palatable. Mr OX, who I love like a redheaded step-child, is braggadocios... almost nolish like. That said, if he's right, I'll owe him hugs & kisses for life! :whistle:
:wink:

Not sure I want hugs and kisses from someone who called me "nolish like" for predicting a Gators win. And it wasn't just a win, we kicked their asses all over the field.

I'll be happy to accept your apology, however.

And MJM, you should be ashamed. Hang your head, bro.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
oxrageous;n290507 said:
:wink:

Not sure I want hugs and kisses from someone who called me "nolish like" for predicting a Gators win. And it wasn't just a win, we kicked their asses all over the field.

I'll be happy to accept your apology, however.

And MJM, you should be ashamed. Hang your head, bro.

Sir, please accept my most humble apologies... I'm a man of my word, HUGS & KISSES for life! :grouphug:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n287210 said:
Yeah he's listed on the participation chart on the official box score. Interesting.

Crunk got a catch at least.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Told ya it was going to be a FACT!! Go Gators!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator