Rumor: Hard Knocks is between Cowboys, Cardinals or Jaguars

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not interested in seeing the Cowboys or Cardinals in Hard Knocks, but how interesting would the Jaguar's be on Hard Knocks. First year of Urban Meyer, 1st pick overall, Tim Tebow, etc.. all set in the sewer that is Jacksonville... that would be must watch TV.

Last edited:

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
J, you know facts aren't allowed here... give yourself a 3 day vacation.
Facts (which that wasn't a fact btw) are not that important to a purely opinion-based discussion of which NFL team (if any!) would be interesting to see featured on HBO's Hard Knocks.

I highly doubt the Jags organization will agree to be on the show but that would be the most fascinating training camp to cover IMO.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Facts (which that wasn't a fact btw) are not that important to a purely opinion-based discussion of which NFL team (if any!) would be interesting to see featured on HBO's Hard Knocks.

I highly doubt the Jags organization will agree to be on the show but that would be the most interesting training camp to cover IMO.

It is a fact that the most watched programs on annual basis is the NFL.... if you believe otherwise, then you aren't paying attention. Here is the top 10 items watched on TV for 2020... 7 of the 10 are NFL and 13 of the top 25 are NFL games. The NFL is losing viewership, but its still the most viewed item on TV.

upload_2021-6-9_9-20-44.png

The Jags would be the most interesting, and when Meyer was questioned about it (last week?) on Rich Eisen he neither confirmed or denied it.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
For the 2021 Super Bowl, it is accurate to say more people were watching it than anything else. Although it was the least-watched Super Bowl since 2007, it still got a 68% share of the viewing audience that was watching TV at that time. But regular season NFL games don't typically get a >50 share, meaning a viewing audience larger than the collective audience of, "anything else."

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Masked Singer was right after the Super Bowl, so a lot of drunk people probably didn't change the channel.
Besides Asians, I've always been curious who the hell watches that crap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator