Rumor: Mullen was on vacation on NSD

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Debatable. But I'll take my chances there before I delve into the velcro shoes/carrot soup arena.

Heard Mullen to the Eagles could be a real thing.... please make this happen.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Heard Mullen to the Eagles could be a real thing.... please make this happen.

If it does, do we go Goiter or Hamhock? Part of me knows Scott wants to be woke, but could he pass up a certified mental patient who keeps making random trips to the water fountain mid-interview? I’m not sure.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can I ask a question? Is he all there, like mentally?

hi-res-30b56ccc83904d87c7d56d83d039e159_crop_exact.jpg

image.jpg

university-louisiana-monroe-pauses-cfb-workouts.jpg

images

44483291001_5114260579001_5113248089001-vs.jpg

44483291001_5181704955001_5181685724001-vs.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

:trump:

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Why does anyone care if Mullen is p!ssed he didn't get a contract extension? He didn't earn it. He doesn't get anything for being p!ssed except a $25k fine from the ncaa.

I am p!ssed our defense went from being one of the best in the country the day Mullen was hired to an absolute dumpster fire now. And it wasn't over night, it was a slow spiral that got worse every year and throughout each season. Our defense is a good enough reason to fire the guy. It is horrible. It is ridiculous.

I am p!ssed that our recruiting has been garbage since Mullen got here. His staff is failing across the board. He has done well in the transfer portal but he continues to recruit on par with Mcelstank and Chump. In fact, Chump probably recruited better.

I am p!ssed that he gets paid $6mil a year to coach for 12 months yet he thinks its okay to not practice for a bowl game, tell the team at the bowl game that they dont know how to win and then call them all scout players after getting their butts whooped by a coach and team that did prepare for the game.

I am p!ssed that he got a show cause for recruiting a crappy class.

I am p!ssed that there are people out there like you who think he deserves an extension. He deserves to give some of that $6mil back.

EDIT: And I was a Mullen Pumper. I gave people here shade for being a dumper quite often. It is now painfully obvious that we will never be a contender for 2 reasons: 1. Dan doesn't recruit and 2. Dan will not fire assistants that are not up to the task.
You let us know how you feel. But how do you make the change? Not you but UF coming off beating UGA winning the east and putting up 46 against Bama in the real title game? You would can Mullen we get it. Cant buy him out so how do they part ways? Mullen isnt going to quit, Not sure I want a lame duck head coach.

If he wont fire Grantham then let the AD use that against him. But time is running out. Things need to happen.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Matt Viator or Thomas Hammock are my first choices.
Then go for it.

AD needs to act now.

They have to have a Plan B,

Mullen to the Jets or Eagles may be more than rumours. People in the nfl look at what he did with Trask and wonder can he do that here in the big leagues? Mullen and Hurts would please Jalen. But Eagle fans are harder to please than Gator fans so....

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
You let us know how you feel. But how do you make the change? Not you but UF coming off beating UGA winning the east and putting up 46 against Bama in the real title game? You would can Mullen we get it. Cant buy him out so how do they part ways? Mullen isnt going to quit, Not sure I want a lame duck head coach.

If he wont fire Grantham then let the AD use that against him. But time is running out. Things need to happen.
You keep talking about this moral victory in the SECCG like it's some kind of Life Champion UToothless trophy. Here's the reality, we lost 4 games, ended the season on a 3 game losing streak, number 13 in the final AP poll behind football powerhouses like Indiana, BYU, Northwestern and Iowa state. But hey, we finished just ahead of Liberty, Costal Carolina and Louisiana so :yes:

Add to that Mullen's show-cause/probation and bizarre behavior with sports radio talking about how Mullen was acting like a mental patient to end the season and you get a clearer picture of where we are as a program. It seems to me that only you, choking dwag, and Mullenz want to pretend like we were runner up to bama because we covered the spread in one game.

The best thing that could happen to us is if an NFL team got suckered into taking numbnuts off our hands, but I can't believe any of them are that dumb, not even the Jets.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
You keep talking about this moral victory in the SECCG like it's some kind of Life Champion UToothless trophy. Here's the reality, we lost 4 games, ended the season on a 3 game losing streak, number 13 in the final AP poll behind football powerhouses like Indiana, BYU, Northwestern and Iowa state. But hey, we finished just ahead of Liberty, Costal Carolina and Louisiana so :yes:

Add to that Mullen's show-cause/probation and bizarre behavior with sports radio talking about how Mullen was acting like a mental patient to end the season and you get a clearer picture of where we are as a program. It seems to me that only you, choking dwag, and Mullenz want to pretend like we were runner up to bama because we covered the spread in one game.

The best thing that could happen to us is if an NFL team got suckered into taking numbnuts off our hands, but I can't believe any of them are that dumb, not even the Jets.

THIS

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen has never won anything as a HC in college. Why would anyone in the NFL be interested?

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Mullen has never won anything as a HC in college. Why would anyone in the NFL be interested?

Kliff Kingsbury says hello. I'm not saying any NFL team is interested in Mullen but it wouldn't surprise me. Do you ever watch the NFL draft or pay attention to other guys they hire? They've got to be the dumbest rich mother fuchers on earth running some of those organizations.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014

I get your point. But winning the east, whipping Georgia, putting up 46 on Bama in the real title game and having a heisman finalist at QB should matter too just like the points you made.

Terrible finish to the season. Losing at home to a horrible LSU team was awful Mullen wont fire Grantham. Why? Something is going on.

The jets are that dumb. They listened to Manning about Gase.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
  1. It may finally be time to let 512 go.
My concern is Mullen and Fuchs are here to stay.
The University is nothing like the School I graduated from.
The pride of the Football program is gone...we had more in 82 BEFORE we won an SEC.
MULLEN is a worm and is mailing it in.

I had said it before, we could get a hot shot like the kid at Coastal Carolina or a U F Grad like Kerwin...pay him half what Mullen makes and I bet we still win 9-11 games per year

Like in War either pull out all the stops...or keep it small...get a Top Shelf Coach or an up and coming coach.

Not luke warm

Last edited:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I’m waiting for my jags to jag things up. Here’s my jagging it up scenario. Meyer wants the job. But, Khan hires Mullinz instead. Mullinz brings Grantham with him to Jacksonville. In a fit of rage and depression I commit seppuku.

Until Meyer decides to show everybody how bad Dan sucks by taking the UF job again, running the table year 1 and winning the natty...then going on a Saban-like tear over the next 13 years at UF and becoming the head coach with the most NCs in history! That gets you off the seppuku ledge.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
So here we are, more than a week out from the Mullen has NFL Interest rumor, and...NOTHING. Not a squeak. Also, no mention or rumor about Mullen getting a contract extension. NOTHING. Not a squeak. Is this the wrong time of the year for it? Does this happen later in the winter or early spring?

English and Gray fired by the administration against Mullen's wishes.

How bad is the relationship getting between UA and Dan?

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Now, now! I am sure there are worse coaches around somewhere. Let's see. Oh, how about
that fat guy with yellow teeth up there in Mt. Pleasant Michigan that had a fling with some shark?

Last edited:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

And where is that article that costs me a broken rib b/c I was laughing so hard at one of the reasons Cousin Eddie would be desirable in the NFL is that he is a "CEO type HC" I guess the above is proof positive.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator