RUMOR: The Chimp to Michigan as DC

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
He, and by virtue her, have generational money. I’m sure she’s fine with things
Where else but in college football can you become wealthy by way of being
so bad at your job the bosses gladly give you millions just to get rid of you?
Chump and Weis have perfected it into an art form.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Before he gets to hell, he gets to sleep on a huge pile of money every night, with many beautiful ladies.

tenor.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Before he gets to hell, he gets to sleep on a huge pile of money every night, with many beautiful ladies.

Have you seen his potbelly the past few seasons? Pretty obvious he’s spending a fortune on nachos and Bud heavies. Throw in the wife’s obsession with plastic surgery, the occasional payoff to her “personal trainer” or “tennis instructor” to keep secrets quiet and maintain the perception, her black market drug purchases, the family therapy that results and his UHaul bills, and I bet he’s not sitting as pretty as you may think. I actually wouldn’t be shocked to hear his Lowe’s card is maxed and he owes several Columbia area diners money, which would explain this recent get out of town—and fast—move. Especially when you consider we likely bounced several of the buyout checks we owed him due to our own financial missteps.

No one’s saying he’s broke, but I bet he’s second guessing those matching his and hers Michael Kors watches he bought back in the summer and has some serious concerns about how many installments he has left.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Where else but in college football can you become wealthy by way of being
so bad at your job the bosses gladly give you millions just to get rid of you?
Chump and Weis have perfected it into an art form.
The music industry rewards talentless morons pretty well.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Have you seen his potbelly the past few seasons? Pretty obvious he’s spending a fortune on nachos and Bud heavies. Throw in the wife’s obsession with plastic surgery, the occasional payoff to her “personal trainer” or “tennis instructor” to keep secrets quiet and maintain the perception, her black market drug purchases, the family therapy that results and his UHaul bills, and I bet he’s not sitting as pretty as you may think. I actually wouldn’t be shocked to hear his Lowe’s card is maxed and he owes several Columbia area diners money, which would explain this recent get out of town—and fast—move. Especially when you consider we likely bounced several of the buyout checks we owed him due to our own financial missteps.

No one’s saying he’s broke, but I bet he’s second guessing those matching his and hers Michael Kors watches he bought back in the summer and has some serious concerns about how many installments he has left.

if he’s smart, which we know he’s not, he’d file for bankruptcy just to forgive the debts and block all the collections.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp is still being paid buyouts from four or five schools. I'm sure he's doing okay financially.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
if he’s smart, which we know he’s not, he’d file for bankruptcy just to forgive the debts and block all the collections.

I don’t see it though. A judge taking pity and looking the other way on millions spent on Fritos, beer and cosmetic surgery, while raking in more than enough to handle his Fingerhut and other debts? At a minimum, he’s going to have to show that Gator Bowl ring as an asset

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Though after doing some research, he may actually be better off than we originally thought. Apparently it seems he has a relative that owns a Gator message board.

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-26_23-15-28.gif
    upload_2020-12-26_23-15-28.gif
    127.4 KB · Views: 88

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t see it though. A judge taking pity and looking the other way on millions spent on Fritos, beer and cosmetic surgery, while raking in more than enough to handle his Fingerhut and other debts? At a minimum, he’s going to have to show that Gator Bowl ring as an asset
I’m sure he’ll take a loss on that house in SC. You know, he’s not exactly on the power end on negotiations. Take on all the Neiman Marcus bills, as said plastic surgery, the lowly buyout monthly payments from South Carolina, Auburn, Florida, Texas, Auburn, Miami Dolphins, LSU, LSUx2, Valdosta State will all probably be forgiven due to COVID-19. He might be in for a rude awakening.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’m sure he’ll take a loss on that house in SC. You know, he’s not exactly on the power end on negotiations. Take on all the Neiman Marcus bills, as said plastic surgery, the lowly buyout monthly payments from South Carolina, Auburn, Florida, Texas, Auburn, Miami Dolphins, LSU, LSUx2, Valdosta State will all probably be forgiven due to COVID-19. He might be in for a rude awakening.
Don’t forget that annual Christmas card with the $25 gift card to Golden Corral from Jawja Southern.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
He could move to Alaska and walk in a bar. Some Eskimo would say, "Hey, No OFFENSE but aren't you that football coach who screwed all of those college football programs down South?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator