Run blocking grades

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FBS breakdown of teams from least amount of blown blocking assignments to most blown blocking assignments.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, I'm just going to convince myself the higher the number, the better.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Just another metric showcasing the discipline and maturity of a tater coached team. I wonder if we could drop to that last and final spot if we add just one more oline coach? :scratchchin:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It isn't even Feb. 1. What are we going to do with the other seven months?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just another metric showcasing the discipline and maturity of a tater coached team. I wonder if we could drop to that last and final spot if we add just one more oline coach? :scratchchin:
It's really dumbfounding that the only Online unit in the country with the extra on-field coach is also arguably the worst unit in the country. It would make sense if they were already this bad so they were assigned additional help, but no. They actually got worse with the extra coach and attention over 2 years. And we're seriously continuing with this failed experiment?

:harvey1:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Can’t even win at that. Fuch Kent State!
Angry Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
That data makes one thing very clear that must be a major, if not the highest, priority moving forward, especially in the SEC.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That data makes one thing very clear that must be a major, if not the highest, priority moving forward, especially in the SEC.
I agree. We need to bring in an SEC quality administration along with an SEC quality coaching staff. Send this Sun Belt crap and Mississippi State reject back where they came from.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
And two OL coaches. WTF? Cut one of them a maybe we reduce that by 50%

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, talk about throwing meat to the mob. I feel dirty even coming in here - my feet are sticking to the floor.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018

Better line play is most certainly a prerequisite towards success in this league and for championship-caliber teams in general; but something to note: all of the top playoff teams (Michigan, Washington, Bama, and Texas) were in the 22-37 range...with georgia in 38th).

Having the *best* run-block OL unit isn't the end-all, be-all in the modern college game anymore. Having an elite pass-blocking unit is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator