Saban tests positive for COVID-19.....again

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Saban on TV, looks fine, sounds fine, says he feels fine. How is it that all these old people are getting the deadly, shut down the country, China Flu and doing just fine. I'm beginning to think I've been lied to about Covid.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Saban on TV, looks fine, sounds fine, says he feels fine. How is it that all these old people are getting the deadly, shut down the country, China Flu and doing just fine. I'm beginning to think I've been lied to about Covid.
Maybe he washed his hands.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
BUT I HEARD THAT MULLEN GOT KARMA AND HE ONLY GOT COVID BECAUSE HE SAID PACK THE SWAMP!!! HOW DID SABAN GET IT??? I HEARD YOU ONLY CAN GET IT FROM NOT BEING AFRAID AND SABAN’S BOTH WORE A MASK AND MARCHED...HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN????

(Sarcasm)

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
BUT I HEARD THAT MULLEN GOT KARMA AND HE ONLY GOT COVID BECAUSE HE SAID PACK THE SWAMP!!! HOW DID SABAN GET IT??? I HEARD YOU ONLY CAN GET IT FROM NOT BEING AFRAID AND SABAN’S BOTH WORE A MASK AND MARCHED...HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN????

(Sarcasm)
:wag:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Sark has been put in charge of the team/sideline of a nationally televised, prime time, high ranking game by the greatest college football coach ever? Somehow I say it is 50/50 that Sark falls off the wagon prior to kickoff.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Sark has been put in charge of the team/sideline of a nationally televised, prime time, high ranking game by the greatest college football coach ever? Somehow I say it is 50/50 that Sark falls off the wagon prior to kickoff.
Does anyone know for sure that he’s been ON the wagon?

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
The worst part about this is that UGay very well may beat them and claim another mid season national championship like they like to do.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
The worst part about this is that UGay very well may beat them and claim another mid season national championship like they like to do.

Theyre not winning that game

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I'm not going to boldly say that, but I am curious how that UGA defense does against Alabama's offense. UGA is catching a huge break here w/ Saban not on the sideline.
This. With Saban making the preparations for it and coaching during the game, I’d be more comfortable in Bama’s ability to win.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
This. With Saban making the preparations for it and coaching during the game, I’d be more comfortable in Bama’s ability to win.

He’ll be able to make all preparations and be available via Zoom for practices just not in the game

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Saban just needs a phone, AirPods and about 100’ of pacing space to virtually coach.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Some UGay fans are already saying that Saban is doing this to prevent people from claiming a disciple of Saban beat Saban and that it's a hoax.

:smh:

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Some UGay fans are already saying that Saban is doing this to prevent people from claiming a disciple of Saban beat Saban and that it's a hoax.

:smh:
So what will be the excuse if/when they lose?

Bad officiating? Mark Richt?

There’s always something, they never lose a game fair and square.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
So what will be the excuse if/when they lose?

Bad officiating? Mark Richt?

There’s always something, they never lose a game fair and square.

That's kind of what I say to them. I tell them, "instead of being worried about the optics of IF UGay wins, and it being labeled with an asterisk, you should be worried about the optics of IF UGay loses, sans Saban."

#Gator Bait
:chomp:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It’ll be like their 42 claimed championship while everyone else was overseas fighting for our country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.