Saban tests positive for COVID-19.....again

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Looks like he had a negative test yesterday.

He will be on the sideline tomorrow I’m betting.

Nick Saban might be coaching Saturday’s Alabama-Georgia showdown after all. Alabama released a statement Friday revealing Saban tested negative on Thursday after initially testing positive Wednesday. Two more negative tests would allow Saban to return to the sidelines for Saturday’s game.

Alabama’s statement detailed that the positive and negative results came from different testing labs.

“Coach Saban was evaluated again today by Dr. Robinson,” Jeff Allen said in the released statement. “He continues to be asymptomatic and without fever. We are continuing to follow the SEC Return to Activity and Medical Guidance Task Force Protocol for testing asymptomatic positives.
Per SDS

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
How is it that the POTUS has to quarantine 10-14 days, but Alabama's football coach does not? This is exactly the sort of thing that makes me suspicious of the whole damned thing. How seriously am I expected to take COVID if propping up a precious sacred cow college football team's win-loss record is an acceptable breach of all these society-wrecking safety rules that have been imposed on everybody else, including the POTUS, for the last eight months?

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
How is it that the POTUS has to quarantine 10-14 days, but Alabama's football coach does not? This is exactly the sort of thing that makes me suspicious of the whole damned thing. How seriously am I expected to take COVID if propping up a precious sacred cow college football team's win-loss record is an acceptable breach of all these society-wrecking safety rules that have been imposed on everybody else, including the POTUS, for the last eight months?
He may have had a false positive... I’ve *ahem* been told that happens upon occasion

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He can't see any issues with the players. :lmao:

Not at Bammmmmmaaaaa. No issues. Play on.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It wanted a rematch.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The wuhankung flu now realizes it will need to wear masks and social distance so as not to spread the saban

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.