scUM gets their quarterback, Tate Martell

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
This is not attractive.

iusa_400x400.53068717_1w68.jpg

Alex.

I’ve looked her up. She definitely had injections or some kind of work done on her lips.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
they were saying on wqam this morning that he graduates in may. to lazy to look it up myself

alcoholica

I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
So many kids are graduating with AA degrees before they get their HS diploma.

I hope they deny the Fields waiver

soflagator

Lifetime Member
He’s tiny. Like smaller than Urg tiny. Not worried about this kid at all. He’s so irrelevant that when you start typing “Tate martell” into google the first search that pops up is for his sister. Tathan looks like a staffers child took a real football player hostage and wore his uniform out to practice

8969393.jpeg

8969589.jpeg

What kind of a parent lets their 12 year old get a full sleeve tattoo?

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
He’s tiny. Like smaller than Urg tiny. Not worried about this kid at all. He’s so irrelevant that when you start typing “Tate martell” into google the first search that pops up is for his sister. Tathan looks like a staffers child took a real football player hostage and wore his uniform out to practice

8969393.jpeg

8969589.jpeg
I'm assuming that is Dwayne Haskins(QB) he is handing off to. Now if Martell is 5'10", then Haskins and that other QB in the background are actual 7 footers.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
I'm assuming that is Dwayne Haskins(QB) he is handing off to. Now if Martell is 5'10", then Haskins and that other QB in the background are actual 7 footers.
That’s Joe Burrow, who’s like 6’0. And you nail it. He looks a foot shorter than the other two. He’s a very small dude

BruceWayne

He's very small and I doubt he'll be a really good player there. But he did tear it up in high school. Idk what the competition is like in Las Vegas. Which is where I think he played. But his stats were ridiculous coming out of high school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.