SEC bottoms out: East Carolina, Pitt, NC State, Colorado State all favored over SEC teams

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Jury is still out on both UGA and Clemson. With zero offensive TD's in the game, we have no idea whether their defenses were just that good or the offenses were just that bad.

You don't say, got anymore earth shattering news you wanna enlighten us with Nostradamus?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
While we’re at it, could you translate this into English for us?
This would be a very depressing place for any former, grammar instructors. "Yes... your career was a waste."

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jury is still out on both UGA and Clemson. With zero offensive TD's in the game, we have no idea whether their defenses were just that good or the offenses were just that bad.
Thank you

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
While we’re at it, could you translate this into English for us?

Not being a grammar nag - honestly didn’t understand what it says.

Assuming you mean my statement about the last three seasons??

If so, what I'm saying is that these teams(Usce, ut, Vu and MsSt) didn't suddenly become disasters this year. They've been in similar form since 2017 or longer. The vols and gamescocks lost to Ga State and App St just two years ago.

Or maybe I missed the joke or something. If so, disregard and my apologies.

The Lateral Move

Oct 9, 2018
I think Kentucky and possibly Ole Miss may end up being pretty good this year - at least offensively

Based on Saturday, I think we'll need some of those automatic W's. 8-4 may be the ceiling for this team if neither QB can figure out how to pass

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

If so, what I'm saying is that these teams(Usce, ut, Vu and MsSt) didn't suddenly become disasters this year. They've been in similar form since 2017 or longer. The vols and gamescocks lost to Ga State and App St just two years ago.

I was teasing a bit but didn’t really get it and appreciate your clarification. And I agree.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

You mean the same Mississippi State that lost to Southern Alabama in 2016? Nope like the list they have been garbage with garbage CEO's for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator