SEC Bowl Games

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I can do that
Go Big Blue
Reminds me a little of the year Fl. St. Played Tn. for the National championship.
I strode into work wearing a Tn. cap. Can’t remember all the names I was called by Noles but they ranged from “G**damed trader” to “fuching as*vol” to names that start with mother.
After Tn. won was when the real fun began.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Reminds me a little of the year Fl. St. Played Tn. for the National championship.
I strode into work wearing a Tn. cap. Can’t remember all the names I was called by Noles but they ranged from “G**damed trader” to “fuching as*vol” to names that start with mother.
After Tn. won was when the real fun began.
Going to a NY Eve party that the host is a Dwag. Bought a Michigan shirt to wear that night.
Go Big Blue!

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Going to a NY Eve party that the host is a Dwag. Bought a Michigan shirt to wear that night.
Go Big Blue!
That’s funny
I went to a party for the SEC championship game this year where the host was a Dawg, he hasn’t invited me back for New Years party….lol

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Cocks are clinging to a 11 point lead over the Tarheels
with about 10 minutes in the 4th.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Make that 14 points with 7:40 left in the game.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Vols/Purdue game being decided by refs. Won’t allow physical DB play. As I write, it gets worse. Officials have decided for Purdue.
Could refs decide NC?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
ACC officials steal game. Volunteer RB crosses goal line but ref rules forward progress stopped. Theft. I have despised ACC refs since the THEFT in Gainesville.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ACC officials steal game. Volunteer RB crosses goal line but ref rules forward progress stopped. Theft. I have despised ACC refs since the THEFT in Gainesville.
His left knee went down just for a moment before he lunged over the defender and laid it over the goal line. It was a good call.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are blinded by Vol hate. Legs churnong the whole time. Knee not down. One shot where the knee is out of sight. No shot showing it down.
Watch it again in slow mo….knee appears to be down if not just for a moment. Ruling on the field stands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator