SEC Bowl Games

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
12 bowl teams but….

With Army over Mizzou, UF’s loss to UCF, and Houston’s win over Auburn today, the SEC is 0-3 out of the gate. Miss State takes on Texas Tech tonight to avoid possible 0-4.

Then there’s:

USC vs UNC
UT vs Purdue
Bama vs Cincy
Uga vs Mich
Arky vs PSU
KY vs Iowa
Ole Miss vs Baylor
LSU vs KSU

SEC will be lucky to finish with 6-6 with possible one more in the National Championship Game. So 7-6 maybe at best.

How many do you think they’ll win?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
12 bowl teams but….

With Army over Mizzou, UF’s loss to UCF, and Houston’s win over Auburn today, the SEC is 0-3 out of the gate. Miss State takes on Texas Tech tonight to avoid possible 0-4.

Then there’s:

USC vs UNC
UT vs Purdue
Bama vs Cincy
Uga vs Mich
Arky vs PSU
KY vs Iowa
Ole Miss vs Baylor
LSU vs KSU

SEC will be lucky to finish with 6-6 with possible one more in the National Championship Game. So 7-6 maybe at best.

Go Michigan!

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
12 bowl teams but….

Then there’s:

USC vs UNC
UT vs Purdue
Bama vs Cincy
Uga vs Mich
Arky vs PSU
KY vs Iowa
Ole Miss vs Baylor
LSU vs KSU

6-7 or 5-8 both have Bama winning it all.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If they get played, maybe three more losses. The way teams are dropping like flies, I doubt they all get played.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Down year except for Bama and Butt Sniffers....

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
**** the rest of the conference, we had a sh!tty year. I want the rest of the conference to lose their last game like we did. I’m still pissed that Scum weaseled out of their bowl loss.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hate Meatchicken and the Booger Eater........But I hate UGAly more. Go Big Green, I mean Blue.

Then we'll see Hardbalz get his shyt pushed in by Bammer.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Mighty SEC is in the Toilet Bowl Dumper!

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The main reason why the SEC Is and will continue to perform poorly in the bowls this year is because of UF.
Because of our complete incompetence there are 3 schools in bowl games that should have losing records (South Carolina, Missouri, and LSU) but became bowl eligible because of the hunchback and his band of idiots.
The SEC typically gets “paired up” in bowl games (6-6 teams playing teams with records like 10-2 or 9-3) which results in a couple of losses but this year we have 4 or 5 teams facing teams with much better records.

I believe that UF should petition the SEC to award us a disproportionate amount of the conference bowl money since we are directly responsible for bringing in the incremental revenue.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
0-4 and 8 more SEC teams with opportunities to lose.(I feel like Leonard!)..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.