Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Going back to the SwampDome! Awesome!
:chomp:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
If this was a NoJobByMJ production, URG would be tossing off into a tube sock right about now. :stickpoke:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If this was a NoJobByMJ production, URG would be tossing off into a tube sock right about now. :stickpoke:
Yea, sooo, I guess you don't get why I said things about videos before. Sas was making a fuss about people just ripping off video clips and putting sound tracks to them...as if hype videos were anything but that. I was laughing that it was such an issue for him.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Yea, sooo, I guess you don't get why I said things about videos before. Sas was making a fuss about people just ripping off video clips and putting sound tracks to them...as if hype videos were anything but that. I was laughing that it was such an issue for him.
I got it, fruitcake, was just needling you about it. Sheesh. You on your man period this week?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I got it, fruitcake, was just needling you about it. Sheesh. You on your man period this week?
Yikes, did you read what you posted before posting it? Settle down Beavis. I get that you were just needling me, all I did was tell you why I said what i said before.
People should really stop trying to read emotion through text, or you get ridiculous responses like this.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yikes, did you read what you posted before posting it? Settle down Beavis. I get that you were just needling me, all I did was tell you why I said what i said before.
People should really stop trying to read emotion through text, or you get ridiculous responses like this.
Pot -> Kettle -> Pot

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.