Secondary still getting torched

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This was the first game this season that we had all the correct starters starting in the secondary. I don't know about anyone else, but I wasn't expecting perfection out of them. Sure a couple of times they got beat, but that will work itself out with time. Kentucky didn't exactly sling it all over the field.
I fully expect the secondary, and really the team as a whole, to improve as the season progresses...though I have little hope for much of anything against ole miss :lol2: .

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
8-24..at home..full house..talking heads pulling for them...:panic:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;282222 said:
So you guys are saying that we might actually lose a few games this year? That's a pretty bold and dire prediction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
us some savvy offensive coordinator is going to exploit is and wreck our championship season

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I like what ifs. What if I held in that fart and not shat myself. What if our qb completed all his passes.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The secondary was good, but yes they made some mistakes. I think they are playing too much zone and giving up underneath passes, but that is the D-coordinator. Overall... yes a TD pass was dropped, but UK also got away with a really obvious hold on Vern on the long Towes run. There are key plays in every game good and bad that go for and against teams. You can always go back and say "if this or if that", but we won the game.

With that said... I am worried about the UT game this weekend... "To be honest... until our offense shows they can consistently score I am going to worry about every game"

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not going to worry about UT they have way more to lose than us. If we win it's just tradition, if they win... Well you know the Ole saying the sun shines on a dog's but every once in a while. Also if we have a 8 to 9 win season that will probably guarantee us a spot in the top 10 next season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.