Should Alabama Meet Florida State

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n127260 said:
That would be the greatest thing in the history of college football.. OSU is the superior team and everyone knows it, including the FSU fans.

The one bad thing about that scenario is that the clowns won't get that epic beatdown that they deserve and we'll have to listen to their whiny ass fans bitch about how they were screwed.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
As much as FSUck should be left out of the playoff the committee will not have the Kahunas to do it. This is exactly what I thought would happen. Now that we have a 4 team playoff it is no different than before. Instead of one or two teams upset about being left out of the BCS now there will be more and by the format they have a valid arguement. I have always felt that this playoff was a way that the committee could try to keep NC's from going to the SEC. There will be no less controversay or jilted teams with this format either. No matter the fact of who gets in BAMA will beat the Clowns, no doubt and once again Saban will be giving Urbs the old esophageal spasms.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n127271 said:
FSU is undefeated and the returning NC. Doesn't matter how much we don't want them there, they will be.

My predict is:
Bama
Oregon
FSU
Ohio St.

This is my pick, too. Part of me wants to dismiss FSU for the number of times this season they've had to struggle against inferior opponents. The other feels the need to acknowledge that they're battle tested and not fazed by adversity, which will make it tough for anyone to beat them. Dalvin Cook, the little sh!t, has been a difference maker for their offense.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FSU is terrible so they will probably win it all and continue our perpetual hell

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;127251 said:
There is an outside possibility that Ohio State could leapfrog an undefeated Florida State and squeeze them out of the playoffs. Those folks in Tallahassee would howl for years.
As much as I'd love that to happen, I just don't see it.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Let Urb beat the sh#t out of hafazzU and then let Satan kill Urb. Certainly a year to have had an 8 team playoff.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n127334]

This is my pick, too. Part of me wants to dismiss FSU for the number of times this season they've had to struggle against inferior opponents. The other feels the need to acknowledge that they're battle tested and not fazed by adversity, which will make it tough for anyone to beat them. Dalvin Cook, the little sh!t, has been a difference maker for their offense.[/QUOTE]

While I agree with what you have stated here , no one and I mean no one has backed into more wins this year than FSU.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Alvin York;n127251 said:
There is an outside possibility that Ohio State could leapfrog an undefeated Florida State and squeeze them out of the playoffs. Those folks in Tallahassee would howl for years.

That would also put a major rush on the 4 team to 8 team change in the playoffs, where it should have been from the start (if not 16).

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Florida State

Locked out of the Playoffs or steamrolled out of the Playoffs?

You have to ask yourself, which scenario is the sweetest. Do you prefer the folks in Tallahassee running out in the streets ranting and raving about the Powers that Be stealing their hopes and dreams for a second straight undefeated National Championship or do you relish more the sight Jameis and Jimbo looking around angry, dazed and confused as Bama sweeps over them like a crimson tsunami?

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This four team playoff system is as asymmetrical and misunderstood as the BCS system. How did #3 TCU that leapfrogged over Florida State get locked out for Urban Meyer's boys, the Ohio State Buckeyes? So the Crimson Tide rolls in against Ohio State while the quacking ducks of Oregon take on Jimbo's defending National Champions who are still undefeated and going tor a double. I know about the Quack Attack but have virtually zero knowledge about their D. Is this going to be an up and down track meet between the two celebrity quarterbacks? A lot of questions about the Final Four but I stand by my initial assessment of SEC Champion Alabama being a markedly better team than Florida State.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n127395 said:
C. I prefer no BuTchchuggers on our board.

Now there's an option we can't refuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator