Shouldn't the first recruiting priority be finding a McQB?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Finding a QB named McCarronelroysomething. Is there any evidence Coach Mac can perform without a QB named Mac?

I suspect this is the real reason the kid from Cali decommitted.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
His qb at csu had the last name of Grayson or something like that. Heck he probably threw for more yards than the two Alabama qbs combined

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
McGrayson was his name.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You ass, you made me Google it lol

FatCatG8r

Aug 10, 2014
Law98gator;n129155 said:
Finding a QB named McCarronelroysomething. Is there any evidence Coach Mac can perform without a QB named Mac?

I suspect this is the real reason the kid from Cali decommitted.

HIs name is Garrett Grayson and his numbers were better this year than anything either of the Macs ever did. I'm thinking he will find a gemstone in the rough for this class.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Can we get some hogs for the trenches, without them, none of the spit and shine boys will amount to much.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nice OL commits would be nice and I'm sure Grier wouldn't change his name to McLovin or McGrier. But Mac's last QB was Grayson so maybe a G lettered last name will work.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatorStud;n129177 said:
Can we get some hogs for the trenches, without them, none of the spit and shine boys will amount to much.

Should be priority # 1. He has seen Merrick and Ivey who are both very interested in UF. I think he saw a couple of guys who are committed elsewhere. I said before that we truly don't know what we have skill position wise because we can't seem to string together even 2 successful plays in a row. That's on the offensive line. We also need to find a couple of offensive linemen who are EE's. I'm not sure we will have enough in the spring to have a game.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n129193 said:
Recruit some big uglies for the OL and let Will Grier run the show for four years.

You mean Will McGrier.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think he's doing well with hitting as many recruits as he can. I'd make Tevon Coney and Ray Ray McCloud a priority since they are EE and at positions of need.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
alcoholica;n129246 said:
I think he's doing well with hitting as many recruits as he can. I'd make Tevon Coney and Ray Ray McCloud a priority since they are EE and at positions of need.

Coney would be a good get but I'd push hard for Holland. He's physically ready for big time CFB. The only problem I've heard is academics. Ray Ray would be nice but don't forget we still have Derrick Dillon. I think he might be one of the most underated players coming out of HS.

ShadowGator

Broken
Oct 24, 2014
If Grier runs the show, can we call the offense the "G-Spot Offense"??? All guys wanna play for the g-spot after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.