So......any questions?

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
About who was telling the truth about how things went down with Grier? Now that we've seen this DBag come out with his death threat BS.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think most of the non pumps knew all along that Mac was heavily pushing Grier out the door. At the end of the day Grier transferred on his own... but wouldn't you after your coach went out of his way to tell you you were no longer welcome?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He lies quickly when convenient. This isn't the first instance.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I think most of the non pumps knew all along that Mac was heavily pushing Grier out the door. At the end of the day Grier transferred on his own... but wouldn't you after your coach went out of his way to tell you you were no longer welcome?

Grier was more valuable elsewhere than at UF. At UF he was going to become eligible at midseason disrupting the team. Elsewhere including at UWVa he was able to start the season after sitting out a year.

If:

1. You think the NCAA would have lowered his suspension at UF you are dreaming.

2. You think this staff would have done anything with Grier, you are dreaming and do not remember how so many QBs have regressed not progressed under this staff.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
The damage McButt has done to our program is hard to measure. His failure in the Grier situation is just one example of his arrogance and ineptitude. And that he would be paid so handsomely for the damange he did here boggles the mind. Time to turn him out to pasture to graze with Charley Weiss.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Grier was more valuable elsewhere than at UF. At UF he was going to become eligible at midseason disrupting the team. Elsewhere including at UWVa he was able to start the season after sitting out a year.

If:

2. You think this staff would have done anything with Grier, you are dreaming and do not remember how so many QBs have regressed not progressed under this staff.
and not one ounce of any of this diaharrhea has anything to do with my comment. Sorry your boy Mac sucks dck and is a goner, don't back a inbred retard next time and you'll have better luck.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
and not one ounce of any of this diaharrhea has anything to do with my comment. Sorry your boy Mac sucks dck and is a goner, don't back a inbred retard next time and you'll have better luck.

Sorry if I did not see your post in context and just commented on it as if it stood alone. As for McElwain, my view that he would have done little with Grier had he kept him makes me the McElwain doubter and your thought that had he kept Grier he would have done something with him makes you the McElwain apologist.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guarantee you right now that Grier thanks God every day for GNC and their banned supplements.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
The damage McButt has done to our program is hard to measure. His failure in the Grier situation is just one example of his arrogance and ineptitude. And that he would be paid so handsomely for the damange he did here boggles the mind. Time to turn him out to pasture to graze with Charley Weiss.

I feel bad for McElwain. Charlie's had a multi-year head start on grazing so that pasture is bare!

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

If:

Seriously, though, what would Grier have disrupted? A sub 100 offense? Maybe somewhere else was more valuable to Grier because of Mac/Nuss being poor coaches but there is no way UF would have been worse off had Grier stayed. We'd have been better off on offense without a doubt.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry if I did not see your post in context and just commented on it as if it stood alone. As for McElwain, my view that he would have done little with Grier had he kept him makes me the McElwain doubter and your thought that had he kept Grier he would have done something with him makes you the McElwain apologist.
youre even more dense than you appear...

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Seriously, though, what would Grier have disrupted? A sub 100 offense? Maybe somewhere else was more valuable to Grier because of Mac/Nuss being poor coaches but there is no way UF would have been worse off had Grier stayed. We'd have been better off on offense without a doubt.

I did not say anything about disruption. I said Grier was more valuable at a program where he could start the year at QB. I also agree with your assertion that some place with a decent offense was more valuable to Grier.

As for UF's offense, I have no doubt about this staff's ability. They could have "coached" Grier to not get better and he might well have regressed under this bunch.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. Elsewhere including at UWVa
Moron, do you to be dense. There is no UWV or any other ridiculous Instigator abbreviation. It is WVU.

Huh? If he had stayed he would have been eligible halfway through last year for us (like Oct 2016). For WVU it was 2017 before he was eligible. WVUs waiver was to have him in Sep instead of Oct.

so many QBs have regressed not progressed under this staff.
So many as in all... while Butters coaches them up.

The only one who arguably got better was AA, but Im not sure how much was him just learning the playbook. Hard to say with only one year.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

If:

I did not say anything about disruption. I said Grier was more valuable at a program where he could start the year at QB. I also agree with your assertion that some place with a decent offense was more valuable to Grier.

As for UF's offense, I have no doubt about this staff's ability. They could have "coached" Grier to not get better and he might well have regressed under this bunch.

Ummm...you used the specific word "disrupting" in your first post but said in your second post "I did not say anything about disruption." I've bolded both of your statements in the quotes above. So...WTH are you talking about?

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Ummm...you used the specific word "disrupting" in your first post but said in your second post "I did not say anything about disruption." I've bolded both of your statements in the quotes above. So...WTH are you talking about?

My bad, I missed it when I reread my original post. Still my point that these guys were not doing anything with Grier stands in my view.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
My bad, I missed it when I reread my original post. Still my point that these guys were not doing anything with Grier stands in my view.

Well you're certainly entitled to your opinion. And while you may be right that the staff itself wouldn't do anything with Grier, I think Grier while here was a better and more polished QB than Franks, LDR, Appleby, etc, so for that reason alone I think our offense would have been better than it's been.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Grier was doing just fine before he left. For a freshman making his first starts anyway. Even though the system still sucked, at least the kid made quick reads and threw the damn ball.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014

If:

Umm...horse shyt!! Disrupt THIS team? Dude that's comical stuff right there. Have you been watching the steaming pile of manure on the field?

Do you think bringing back Callaway or Scarlett will "disrupt" the team? Oh, wait.....they already did.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Guys, relax and stop the name calling. We're getting a new coach ahead of schedule and should all be ecstatic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.