So how many posters made the move over

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I heard that some of the mods at GSMB were real pr!cks. Is this true ? I also heard that some members got banned for next to nothing ?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n35156 said:
I heard that some of the mods at GSMB were real pr!cks. Is this true ? I also heard that some members got banned for next to nothing ?

Before I answer your question, answer this one:

How do you feel about ox?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I don't know. I guess he's alright. Sometimes he seems a little angry, especially about getting an avatar. Why ?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
Concrete Helmet;n35156 said:

Before I answer your question, answer this one:

How do you feel about ox?
:popcorn:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
:lmao:, oops. Like I said he seems alright. The only problem I have with him is he made me get an avatar and the only usable imagine that google popped up was this Palestinian looking dude who looks like he's about to get stoned by some angry Israelites.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n35174 said:
:lmao:, oops. Like I said he seems alright. The only problem I have with him is he made me get an avatar and the only usable imagine that google popped up was this Palestinian looking dude who looks like he's about to get stoned by some angry Israelites.
if you're not from GSMB how did you find this place? Honest question. I see a few names I don't recognize. Just wondering how others are finding it too

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Slevin;n35187 said:
if you're not from GSMB how did you find this place? Honest question. I see a few names I don't recognize. Just wondering how others are finding it too

There was a whole thread about this already. You really are a lazy poster. :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
Slevin;n35187 said:

There was a whole thread about this already. You really are a lazy poster. :lol:
:exactly:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
Slevin;n35187 said:

+1

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Slevin;n35187 said:

Googled Gator forums. This was the first one I hadn't been banned from.....it was on the 6th page

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
Slevin;n35187 said:

Googled Gator forums. This was the first one I hadn't been banned from.....it was on the 6th page
:banned:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We were very lenient on the GSMB. Any nonsense about people getting banned for nothing is just that.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
We were very lenient on the GSMB. Any nonsense about people getting banned for nothing is just that.
Quite true tolerance is great until it effects you in some way. Ox does a good job here and did well there as well.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous;n35298 said:

OX, I'm just mentioning something I heard from another member on another board. He said he got drawn into a :catfight:with someone who was a trouble maker but when he responded he was thrown off for good...as I recall he seemed like an OK dude but who knows.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n35322 said:
OX, I'm just mentioning something I heard from another member on another board. He said he got drawn into a :catfight:with someone who was a trouble maker but when he responded he was thrown off for good...as I recall he seemed like an OK dude but who knows.

Nobody ever got perma-banned from GSMB over one single incident unless they threatened somebody with bodily harm. Threats against someone's person will never be tolerated, no matter what message board you go to. Well, I guess unless it's a KKK message board or something similar... But yeah, either they're lying, or stepped way out of bounds and just didn't admit that part to you.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
NavetG8r;n35331 said:
Nobody ever got perma-banned from GSMB over one single incident unless they threatened somebody with bodily harm. Threats against someone's person will never be tolerated, no matter what message board you go to. Well, I guess unless it's a KKK message board or something similar... But yeah, either they're lying, or stepped way out of bounds and just didn't admit that part to you.

Yeah, I guess there was some mention of race baiting going on over there, but it could have been someone with jilted lover syndrome.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
NavetG8r;n35331 said:
Like when Sid threatened to shoot me right after he challenged me to a game of 1 on 1 basketball? Like I'm retarded and going to play an angry black man at any sport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.